Replies

• Bostonstacey
    Bostonstacey Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    bump
  • InsuranceBabe
    InsuranceBabe Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    One suggestion with the noodles. They tend to be really long, You may want to run a knife through them a couple times so you don't end up with a 5 foot noodle
  • Jamiewoodle
    Jamiewoodle Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    BUMP!
  • ThatGirlGlow
    ThatGirlGlow Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    bump so I can read later =)
  • marbit
    marbit Posts: 108
    Options
    bump
  • miss_missa07
    Options
    bump!
  • semeyer
    semeyer Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I've tried and tried to like these noodles but something about the way they smell....they give me the 'uh oh' feeling.
  • finallychelle
    finallychelle Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I've tried and tried to like these noodles but something about the way they smell....they give me the 'uh oh' feeling.

There's no smell once you rinse them in hot water. And once you dry fry them they even have a nice texture. You're cheating yourself if you don't try these noodles after preparing them properly.

If you went strictly by their pre-prepared smell you probably wouldn't eat much of anything! Imagine how a dead cow, chicken or pig smells, before you prepare it to be eaten...!

-Chelle
  • finallychelle
    finallychelle Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Hungry girl uses them, cant bring myself to try them...
    had a bad experience with tofu once..

Shirataki noodles can come with or without tofu blended in. If you've had a bad experience with tofu I would suggest buying shirataki noodles rather than tofu-shirataki noodles.

-Chelle
  • KateB1982
    KateB1982 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Vanessa_lilia
    Options
    Bump
  • scatgash
    scatgash Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • KlassyKassi
    KlassyKassi Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Bump. Yum!
  • MalDunc2012
    MalDunc2012 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    bump
  • TaraMKL
    TaraMKL Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm. Sounds interesting! A little concerned about the sodium but I can probably figure that out with some substitutions. Just curious enough to try those noodles! I do love bean sprouts -- haven't gotten any for awhile...think I'll add them to my grocery list. Thanks!
  • kristarablue
    Options
    yummmm....sounds awesome!
  • JoBfit4life
    Options
    Bump
  • deliak2010
    Options
    BUMP! I've been on the hunt for shirataki noodles at all the local stores that are supposed to carry them (according to the home foods tofu shirataki site) but no luck so far *sighs*. but thanks for sharing and hopefully I can find them soon so I can make this delicious recipe! :)
  • amy0716
    amy0716 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    looks great. thanks for the recipe.:smile:
  • pitbullmama
    pitbullmama Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Bumpity