Replies

• estrellita26
    estrellita26 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    bump
  • sarahkatara
    sarahkatara Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    great recipe and i can't wait to try it. thanks!
  • MarcRipley
    MarcRipley Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Fantastic recipie! Thank you for the ideas for the type of food I love imensly.
    Again, thanks!
  • losinit_4_good
    losinit_4_good Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    bump
  • heykatieben
    heykatieben Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    I just bought these shirataki noodles - so excited to try this! :D In the process, found that the asian market near my house is WAY cheaper for produce - hooray! :D Shopping there for most things from now on!
  • apeecaleb
    apeecaleb Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Yum!
  • Jarvis95
    Jarvis95 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    maybe you already know this but Hungry Girl (just google her website) is obsessed with these noodles and has a ton of recipes on her website dedicated to them!
  • cindy_46
    cindy_46 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Sounds yummy! I'm going to have to try. Thanks for sharing.
  • jrditt
    jrditt Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Sounds awesome, thanks!
  • CityOnAHill
    CityOnAHill Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    bump
  • k_pickle
    k_pickle Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I tried the noodles, but just couldn't do it! Too rubbery for me....I tried fixing them several ways, but ugh, they were just nasty. I gave some of them to friends to try, but they hated them too...I threw about $70 worth of them in the trash....I wish I could eat them, though, because it would def. help keep the calories low =(
  • HonkyTonks
    HonkyTonks Posts: 1,193 Member
    Options
    I tried the noodles, but just couldn't do it! Too rubbery for me....I tried fixing them several ways, but ugh, they were just nasty. I gave some of them to friends to try, but they hated them too...I threw about $70 worth of them in the trash....I wish I could eat them, though, because it would def. help keep the calories low =(

It depends on how they are prepared and what variety you have gotten. I have gotten the Australian version which is Pasta Slim. They don't have any fishy smell or taste and I didn't find them rubbery at all, mixed in with my chicken stir fries they have tasted/felt just like egg noodles without the cals.

They sell them online at www.miraclenoodles.com
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    Options
    Now you have definitely given me another reason to hit up the local Asian markets.
  • coyoteo
    coyoteo Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    This sounds great! Hope I can find this stuff around here..
  • dancer4275
    Options
    bump
  • Alexdur85
    Alexdur85 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Will be trying this tomorrow! Thanks!
  • kemccarty
    Options
    This will have to be on the menu in my household this weekend. Looks delish!
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    Options
    Bump
  • madisonsteelex
    Options
    bump... looks so good!
  • finallychelle
    finallychelle Posts: 349 Member
    Options

You must not have "dry fried" them, then. Everyone who has told me they didn't like the texture changed their mind after I dry-fried them the way I described. I eat these noodles, literally, every single day!