• 1a1a
    1a1a Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    bump
  • smashatoms
    smashatoms Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Hey there!
    You can sprout your sprouts at home in a sprouting bag! It's super easy and REALLY cheap!

http://planetgreen.discovery.com/home-garden/harvest-mungbean-lentil-sprouts.html
  • mellinox1
    Options
    bump
  • kcwonder
    kcwonder Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    BUMP!!!! The Noodles look AMAZING!!! Thank you very much.
  • truelypinkthing
    truelypinkthing Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Thank you that's an excellent starting place for a recipe. That's the weekend meal sorted out. :-)
  • susanjackson66
    susanjackson66 Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    Bump:smile:
  • minimommy1
    minimommy1 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I use these noodles. Just a few things to note ---I can find them in most of the regular grocery stores in Connecticut in the produce area or sometimes the sour cream type area--- I use the angel hair stylebecause they have more the consistency of regular noodles. Be sure to rinse well first then dry very, very, very well with a regular towel because these noodles absorb alot of moisture which makes them chewy. The noodles are already cooked so all you have to do is heat them after drying them
    Then heat in the microwave for 1 min. Add 1 wedge of laughing cow cheese----1 Tbs sour cream ----stir----heat 1 minute----salt & pepper. You can also add chicken and salsa if you want.
  • bisky
    bisky Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing. Can't wait to try.
  • ChrissyLu723
    ChrissyLu723 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    OMG this sounds delicious!! I am going to definitely make this! Thank you so much for the recipe.
  • hwesp
    hwesp Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Sounds good and I'm always looking for carb tastes without carb calories... thanks for sharing :)
  • Brook70
    Brook70 Posts: 164
    Options
    Bump!
  • cherfu
    Options
    bump
  • beabria
    beabria Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    Ooooo! That sounds fabulous! I love Asian food, but the noodles or rice really bumps up the calorie count. These noodle sound like a great substitute, and I already looooove bean sprouts. :)
  • nannyx6
    nannyx6 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    bump
  • k_stump_13
    k_stump_13 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Bump! This sounds amazing, I love sprouts
  • shoppie
    shoppie Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    bump...
  • caroln3
    caroln3 Posts: 217
    Options
    I love asian style food and bean sprouts thank you for posting this recipe I will try it
  • sweetxsour35
    Options
    This sounds great! I've always loved noodles, but real noodles are high in calories so I tend not to eat them anymore :( But now I can, without any guilt at all!
  • bjhadden
    Options
    Bump