My 30 Day Shred Results

Options

Replies

• JBott84
    JBott84 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I am on day 5 of 30DS and I am loving it, I almost want to do it a second time today.
  • CookieCatCatcher
    CookieCatCatcher Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Great results!

I haven't lost much at all in terms of weight so far (Day 16) - but I have lost at least 3 inches overall since starting, and I have a lot more endurance now.
  • Drheamom
    Drheamom Posts: 6
    Options
    Im just finished week one and its a lot tougher than the 30 day shred which i just completed before ripped in 30. Best of luck to you!!!
  • Mrs_Padgett
    Mrs_Padgett Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the comments :) I literally looked at people's results everyday to keep myself on track. I forgot to mention I lost 5 lbs during it but the lbs mostly happened in the last couple weeks, so hang in there and don't pay attention to the scale. I didn't take pics of my legs but the mucsle in them has gotten so much better. I started off on myfitnesspal 2 months ago, lost 10 lbs my first month and than started 30ds and had these results. Myfitnesspal has showed me that being fit and happy isn't about the scale anymore. I am only 5 lbs away from my original goal, but my goal has changed now and is more about toning.
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    how tall are you, what was your start weight and your goal?

i so wish i got results like that from it, i only lost 1 inch off my waist and 2 off my hips and belly, no lbs... I am re doing it again and i am on day 18 and i haven't lost anything :( so disappointing...
  • Mrs_Padgett
    Options
    Thanks. I am 4'11, starting weight was 140, I am now at 135.

I wish I could get these pics to work. lol
  • Mrs_Padgett
    Options
    BEFOREAFTER1.jpg

beforeafter2.jpg

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!! but it won't let me edit my main post again :D
  • mannebarton
    mannebarton Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Woah hot momma! awesome results!
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    wow that is amazing!!!
  • SilentRenegade
    SilentRenegade Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I just started 30DS a few days ago. I have similar measurement as your originals. Makes me hopeful!
  • angielautenbach
    angielautenbach Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Love to see this!! You look great! I am on day three and also look at everyones success so I stay motivated. I hope to get these results. You look sooo good!!!
  • Mommareed4
    Mommareed4 Posts: 144
    Options
    Hope I get as good results as you! Amazing job! I am starting level 2 tomorrow, and on shred days ( I do kick boxing tues and thurs) I do the
    elliptical for a hour.
  • momuv3princesses
    momuv3princesses Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the awesome results!! I finished 30 DS today. I want to do measurements and take after pictures tomorrow.
  • Mrs_Padgett
    Options
    Woah hot momma! awesome results!

haha! Thanks. I told you were getting that discount at the dress store ;)
  • Mrs_Padgett
    Options
    Thanks everyone :) I love that this workout is so short yet effective! And good luck to you all! I can't wait to see everyones results.
  • daisyduke523
    daisyduke523 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome! You look amazing! I just got the 30 day shred today, it looks like it worked for you! So, I'm hoping it will for me too! Did you do anything along with it as well?
  • Maxingtonbear
    Maxingtonbear Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    You look ahhmazing! Awesome job!
  • beez89
    beez89 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look so great! :)
    Thanks for posting pictures, they are always so motivating to me!

I love 3DS. I am day 2 of my 2nd round and can't wait to compare with my before pics from round 1.
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Fixed the original post for you. Great work. Have been doing 30ds for about 5 months in a row
  • Mrs_Padgett
    Options
    Fixed the original post for you. Great work. Have been doing 30ds for about 5 months in a row

Thanks. 5 months in a row?!? wow. I am doing it again but thinking about mixing her butt and thighs dvd. I need to work on my legs because I am in a wedding in June and have to wear a short dress. My legs need work and the idea of them being in a bunch of wedding pics is scary.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!