NO-SCALE MARCH CHALLENGE

Options
If the numbers on the scale keeps you:
-discouraged
-sad
-frustrated
while you're doing the VERY best you can to eat and workout, don't worry!

Join me for NO-SCALE MARCH and refrain from watching those mischievous numbers only for this month and just keep working towards our goals!

"It takes 4 weeks for you to notice your body changing, 8 weeks for your friends to notice and 12 weeks for the rest of the world to notice. Give it 12 weeks. Don’t quit."
-Also, the size change, the shape change and overall fitness level weigh MORE than what that scale says. :)

Feel free to add me for those who are in for the challenge!

Replies

• Time2Thrive
    Time2Thrive Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Great idea!
  • GreekByMarriage
    GreekByMarriage Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    This challenge might be too much for me to handle LOL!
  • Tori_356
    Tori_356 Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    would love to but now i've already weighed myself in March and I'm a control freak. maybe next month :P its a great idea though! i stopped weighing everyday and only do it once a week now. maybe once a month would be more fun
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    I'm wondering if I shouldn't have given that up for Lent, it would be so hard for me.
  • Par8hed4life
    Par8hed4life Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I so want and need to do this, becasue I am OBSESSED with what the scale says. I know that the measurements are speaking WAY louder and I know that I am changing, but...I still weigh in multiple times a day just to see if anything has changed.
  • fortunerose
    Options
    I will join you for this challenge !
    I am on the the scale several times per day.
    It is ridiculous !
    I will weigh myself on April 1st !
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Awesome...I Do many for my pals....and have had great success...Our latest is going to Easter...it can so be done...I encourage people to learn to be discipline and active with eating and execising..Focus more the inches, clothing, and other items....

Good luck to everyone in this challenge they are great...
  • kayla7303
    kayla7303 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I'm a little late to join, but I'm in! (:
  • lulucall911
    lulucall911 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm in :)
  • myfriendamy
    myfriendamy Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    oooooh! that's be a huge challenge for me! I might have to try it. :)

I did step on the scale in march though... but starting tomorrow, I'll do my best to give it up!
  • kdelost630
    kdelost630 Posts: 199
    Options
    I gave up weighing myself for Lent so I'm doing no scale March/part of April. WE CAN DO IT!! :)
  • bjwbmw
    bjwbmw Posts: 55
    Options
    I'm in
  • Savyna
    Savyna Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    I'll give it a shot. I weighed in today so at least I know where I began and lets see what happens for April. Fingers crossed.
  • betholiver
    Options
    Good!!!!!!!!!
  • arickim
    arickim Posts: 137
    Options
    Heck yeah!!! Count me in. I am always on the scale and even though the numbers don't change much, I can see and feel it. April 1st will come before we know it.
  • rrcaudill
    rrcaudill Posts: 87
    Options
    I'll try it for the rest of the month. I, too, am one of those who step on the scale a few times a day, so it will be a huge challenge, but I think I'm up for it. :)
  • stefv86
    stefv86 Posts: 60
    Options
    I *have* to weigh in for a work biggest loser challenge on the 9th, but aside from that I'm IN!
    I'm so tired of getting on the scale every day and just feeling like what I'm doing is not working at all. It would be amazing to step on the scale after a month and see a big loss!
  • wish21
    wish21 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Im in. I weighed this am though and I was not to happy with the number.
  • cnt21811
    cnt21811 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Late but in!
  • Adri1994
    Adri1994 Posts: 24
    Options
    I'll try this out (:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!