My 30 Day Shred Results

Options

Replies

• RedVelvetCurls
    RedVelvetCurls Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    You, lady, are an inspiration! I'm half way though my shredding, I hope I can get similar results to yours! Thank you for sharing. :)
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!

Congrats : )
  • Mrs_Padgett
    Mrs_Padgett Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I did lots of extra crunches each day. That's all. I didn't do any other exercises. I now want to step it up and add more exercises.
  • Mrs_Padgett
    Options
    Thanks ladies! That means a lot to me because everyone on here is an inspiration to me :)
  • cjstagg
    cjstagg Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congrats!!
  • HeaderAutumn
    HeaderAutumn Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I havent been working out but want to start.( I just wanted to fix my diet first so I wouldn't flip out :tongue: ) Would 30 Day Shred be a good start? Or do I need to do something easier first? Love your results
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    You had awesome results. Way to go!
  • budhandy
    budhandy Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I got 3o day shred but haven't started but I gotta say you inspired me to try
  • vic72
    vic72 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Well done! You look amazing!
  • DLDzioba
    DLDzioba Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Holy Snarkies! You did amazing. I really need to get my butt in gear and start my 30ds.
  • Caligalslim
    Options
    Good Job. I just started level one, Love your results.
  • RachelRedwood16
    RachelRedwood16 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! Inspires me to keep at it! :)
  • xonicolette
    xonicolette Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! You can tell a huge difference! Congrats :)
  • CrazyDaisysMommy
    Options
    fantastic!! You look great!
  • Mrs_Padgett
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your kind words. Everyone who is just starting, stick with it. It does work. I pushed myself a little harder each time I did it. I'd sink lower, punch harder, push more. It felt/feels good each night when I am done and know that I didn't give up.
  • Mrs_Padgett
    Options
    I havent been working out but want to start.( I just wanted to fix my diet first so I wouldn't flip out :tongue: ) Would 30 Day Shred be a good start? Or do I need to do something easier first? Love your results

I am not exactly sure. I think it depends on each person. I think anyone can do it. There are modified versions on there. Just try it and go at your own pace. I have seen people on here take 30 days on level 1, which is fine. There are other's who skipped over Level 1 because it was too easy (not me!). I know that a lot of people get discouraged because they don't lose a lot of weight during 30ds. That's why I took pics and measurements and didn't get caught up in lbs. I think as long as you stay motivated you will do great at it.
  • Julieothree
    Julieothree Posts: 63 Member
    Options

I am not exactly sure. I think it depends on each person. I think anyone can do it. There are modified versions on there. Just try it and go at your own pace. I have seen people on here take 30 days on level 1, which is fine. There are other's who skipped over Level 1 because it was too easy (not me!). I know that a lot of people get discouraged because they don't lose a lot of weight during 30ds. That's why I took pics and measurements and didn't get caught up in lbs. I think as long as you stay motivated you will do great at it.

I'm on day 5 of level 3... I havent weighed myself, but I def notice that my legs and arms are more toned and stronger. I recommend this workout to everyone! This goes without saying, but you can take it at your own pace (doesn't have to be completed in 30 days!) Go for it!
  • trickylove
    trickylove Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I Only just started the 30 day shred today, how do i record it?? I wanted to see how many calories I was burning.. thanks for post Im quite excited about it now , ur looking fab!!! :) (best take some pics 2 then!!!! ) x
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    log it under circuit training.
  • Tanners2202
    Options
    Hey folks,I'm on day 6 of level one and have noticed a massive change already.
    I'm 5'7" and weighed 152 lbs
    I've lost an inch off my bust and .5 of an inch off my thighs and waist.
    Gonna hit the gym hard too this week,booked the week off work specially to give myself a head start for summer.
    Im not bothered about what I weigh at all,just inches and as I like to call it 'squidginess' haha.
    I have a pair of really small denim shorts I want to get into this summer and the hips measure 34" on them,mine and currently 39" so lots of work to do,hence hammering it lol
    Well done mrs you've done amazing,hope mine has similar results :))
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!