Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

NO-SCALE MARCH CHALLENGE

Replies

• ahealthy4u
    ahealthy4u Posts: 442 Member
    Great idea!

would love to take part in another one if you ever have one :smile: but I am currently in a couple challenge's that I have to way myself in. Really great idea though love it.!!!
  • mslack01
    mslack01 Posts: 823 Member
    I'm up for it. My battery is broke on mine anyway and I don't feel like spending the money to buy a new one. Also it is making me angry because my weight keeps fluctuating. Sending you are friend request.
  • Momieof2girls
    Momieof2girls Posts: 79 Member
    I'm in!
  • I'm in! This is very easy for me, I don't even have a scale ;).
  • tiffany1851
    tiffany1851 Posts: 26 Member
    I am in! I have hit a plateau on the scale and find it frustrating. I think this may be a great help for me to stay positive and not focus on the numbers on the scale! Great idea! I am getting excited to see what April 1st brings!
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    CannibalisticVegetarian Posts: 1,255 Member
    You've reeeeally gotten my attention on this one. I've done all sorts of challenges.. but a 'no-scale whatsoever' challenge? You've officially put me on to new grounds and I love it. Count me in!
  • annekevee
    annekevee Posts: 14
    Wow, that's a real challenge. I'm in.
  • dranaeli
    dranaeli Posts: 24 Member
    I am in. I would like to be able to not focus on the number on the scale :). Good luck to all of us I know we can do it.
  • JayneWilson1963
    JayneWilson1963 Posts: 543 Member
    I'm in too.
  • eatherhey
    eatherhey Posts: 147 Member
    I'm in. :D
  • twoscimitars
    twoscimitars Posts: 272 Member
    I'm in! Although I've already weighed myself in March, but I'll give it up for the rest of the month. :) I think I'm due for a plateau, so it's a good month to do it.:)
  • vicmonster
    vicmonster Posts: 297 Member
    I'm scared but I'm in!
  • meyerjm
    meyerjm Posts: 4
    I am joining the team. My frustration with the scale is that my weight has not moved but I have lost a lot of inches which is a good thing. Nonetheless, the scale just steals my joy. NO MORE I say!!! :wink:
  • I'm totally in on this one! The scale is my nemesis.
  • mm3898
    mm3898 Posts: 138 Member
    I'm totally doing this. February wasn't the best weight-loss month for me and I wanted March to be focused on running a race (the 10th), enjoying St. Patrick's Day, and feeling like my body has changed. I hope to see a significant loss by April 1st but I want to see that loss after feeling committed to my body's health, not a slave to the scale.

Good luck to everyone during No-Scale March!
  • Brandongood
    Brandongood Posts: 311 Member
    This is a great challenge! You can still see the improvement with the tape measure!
  • I'm a little late but I'm in!! I HATE my scale. It never moves lol and I am obsessed with those numbers on it. So I will NOT weigh myself until April 1st. Good luck to all you guys!!!
  • MrsTattie
    MrsTattie Posts: 79 Member
    Wow!! This is the hardest thing I have seen! My profile pic is my weight yesterday.... I don't think I'd manage this! But good luck to everyone doing this. I will look back to see if you have managed!
  • I'm in. I've been obsessing over the number on the scales and all it does is frustrate me. Thanks for the challenge.
  • arkansascountrygirl
    arkansascountrygirl Posts: 234 Member
    I'm in!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!