"Before and After Pictures" Let's share them.. part 2

Options

Replies

• londongirl2012
    londongirl2012 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I'm not done - not by a long shot, but figured I'd put mine out there also.

tumblr_lztps89bdi1r807kn.png

Wow well done, amazing how only 17lb can transform your body, you don't look like you need to lose much more!!
    I hope I can post some pics of myself like this!!
  • thunderlight7
    Options
    -2.jpg
    CIMG3160.jpg
  • spammyanna
    spammyanna Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    Wow, all I can say is wow.
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    .BeforeAfter.jpg
  • dibley_98
    dibley_98 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    -2.jpg
    CIMG3160.jpg

Pardon my assumption but...you have a beautiful family!!!

And you look amazing too! Well done.
  • fordld
    fordld Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    n504701164_616444_2940.jpg My High weight. 291

DSC00703-1.jpg Current 208
  • fordld
    fordld Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Lots of hard work! It just reafirms that all the time exercsing and eating healthy is so worth it. Great job!:smile:
  • jerber160
    jerber160 Posts: 2,606 Member
    Options
    wow. congrats to all. really inspiring..
  • coraliethomas
    coraliethomas Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Before: This is beginning of 2010 before really applying any knowledge of diet to what I was doing athletically. Also before I switched from power lifting to triathlons

IMG_3580.jpg

A week or so ago upon waking:

2012-02-16%25252004.24.58.jpg

Wow! Amazing!

HAHAHHA! I think you just gave my hubby a complex... I was looking through this thread, saw your picture and my jaw hit the floor, I called my hubby over and was like "look how much weight this dude lost, he looks super hot!"... he is sulking now...oops
  • piinchi
    piinchi Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I get so frustrated because I feel like I can't do it, then I see these amazing before and afters, I want to just cry because its so inspirational. You all are amazing.
  • Vegan_Runner
    Vegan_Runner Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    You all are so amazing. Thank you for documenting and sharing your journey.
  • mstawnya
    mstawnya Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    beforeafter.jpg
  • scott091501
    scott091501 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    Before: This is beginning of 2010 before really applying any knowledge of diet to what I was doing athletically. Also before I switched from power lifting to triathlons

IMG_3580.jpg

A week or so ago upon waking:

2012-02-16%25252004.24.58.jpg

Wow! Amazing!

HAHAHHA! I think you just gave my hubby a complex... I was looking through this thread, saw your picture and my jaw hit the floor, I called my hubby over and was like "look how much weight this dude lost, he looks super hot!"... he is sulking now...oops

Sorry??? LOL and thanks
  • kittyneutron
    kittyneutron Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I thought I could join in here too, I have been amazed at the changes in me in such a short period of time! I have also posted these in my blog.

Here is my before picture. Right now I don't have a picture of me at my heaviest, which was at Christmas, but this picture was taken in October and...I look pretty big. My stomach is so huge! I was so uncomfortable. I did not realize how big I was until I saw the picture, something many of us have experienced....

vOLTV.jpg

============================================

And here is my current picture taken a few days ago. I have lost 2 pounds since then ;) My profile picture is also from the same day. I did ask hubby to take photos but every one is blurry, so here you have one with my head cut off ;)

eLxA7.jpg

17 pounds may not be a lot, but due to chronic illness it is especially challenging for me to lose weight. I still have quite a bit to go (about 57 lbs) but this is a great start!

Here are my stats for those interested:

5 ft 9 (175 cm)
    35 years old
    SW: 249 (113 kg)
    CW: 232 (105.6 kg)
    GW: 175 (80 kg)
  • emmamcblain
    emmamcblain Posts: 342
    Options
    I'm not done - not by a long shot, but figured I'd put mine out there also.

tumblr_lztps89bdi1r807kn.png

Gorgeous! :)
  • iamladibeast
    iamladibeast Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    My Name is Rachel I started a page like this a few months ago and it went well so thought I would do part 2 sice we reached the 500 comments it allows ;)
    I myself have loss over half my body weight in 13mths and this is Completely on my own, No Surgeries or Weightloss Fad Diets.. Here are a few of my Before and After Pictures Please Share yours as well, If you dont have any yet and need help Making a Before and After Picture, I would Be glad to Help you out.. Just inbox me.. Love you Bunches and So very Proud of you all.. "You Rock"

~Rachel~
    bff2-1-1.pngbff5.png744d2cdf-5ebc-417a-9210-1b04036de445-1.pngbac-1-1.pngnew-2.pngbff4-1-1.png

I can't see any of the pictures; it says bandwidth exceeded
  • kenzienmady3
    Options
    Picnikcollage.jpg
  • kenzienmady3
    Options
    This is my before and during.

Picnikcollage.jpg
  • ummlovelovesyou
    ummlovelovesyou Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Still a work in progress :)

IMG_0007-1.jpg

Photo57-2-1.jpg

Photo42-1.jpg
  • wolfehound22
    Options
    Got some new pics to add :)

75lbsless.jpg

flex.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!