5'6 Girls what weight do you want to be?

Options

Replies

• JBsCrazyGirl
    Options
    i want to be between 135-140lbs. going from there :)
  • jbird72
    jbird72 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    SW - 183
    CW - 170
    GW - 156
    UGW - 150

Funny how all our goals are so different. I personally think I'll look and feel great if I get under 160, and I already feel pretty great after getting half way there.
  • lizzue
    lizzue Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I am 224lbs and wanna be 120ish.... First goal is to get under 200 tho! x
  • klahorse
    klahorse Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    160 would be fantastic for me and i'm not quite 5'6".
    175 is what i'm currently aiming for. 199 was where i started
  • Bsnell10
    Options
    sw 155
    cw 144
    gw 130-135

as of Jan 1 when i started loosing weight i have lost 10.8 pounds, 15 3/4 inches off my entire body and went from a size 12 to a loose size 9 ( i can get into a 7 and buttoned but it is tight) I am hoping to be 130-135 by the summer and my 10 year reunion and hopefully be skinnier than what i was in high school!!
  • lizschwab
    lizschwab Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • free2live72003
    Options
    I started at 325lbs and am now down to 162lbs. I am 5'6.5". I am large boned and my goal weight is 150lbs.

I think I am toned and thin enough in my entire body except my buttocks. I hope the next 12 lbs will come off mainly from there, ha! Too bad i can't control that.
  • celticmuse
    celticmuse Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    I notice that the younger women on this thread tend to want to weigh less than the older women. I'm curious whether that is because of the pressures on young women today to be pencil-thin, or whether the older women tended to have gained more weight (like me) over the years, so they would be quite happy to weigh 135, even though they may weighed much less when they were in their early 20s. Any thoughts on this?
  • kmcorshia
    Options
    plan to be 160 by or before July vacation but ultimate goal is 135-140
  • MADDIESMOMMY6611
    MADDIESMOMMY6611 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    SW: 196
    CW: 186
    GW: 145

42 pounds to go! I guess I'm pretty much 1/5 of the way (weight) there lol.

Hopefully my measurements will improve soon!
    SHips:44
    CHips:41
    GHips: 38

SWaist:37
    CWaist: 34
    GWaist: 30
  • glittr92
    glittr92 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I want to weigh 132 pounds. So that makes like 26 pounds that I need to lose.
  • CaseyAllyssa
    CaseyAllyssa Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I notice that the younger women on this thread tend to want to weigh less than the older women. I'm curious whether that is because of the pressures on young women today to be pencil-thin, or whether the older women tended to have gained more weight (like me) over the years, so they would be quite happy to weigh 135, even though they may weighed much less when they were in their early 20s. Any thoughts on this?

I think that's really interesting to think about, and probably very accurate.
  • beckylawrence70
    beckylawrence70 Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I have a very small frame, goal 120, 2 lbs away, my profile pic was taken less than a week ago.... :)
  • claire7090
    Options
    At 149lb and happy now - started at 177lb in August.
  • Vegan_Runner
    Vegan_Runner Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I am currently 159, though my highest was 205. I am the most comfortable at 150. it is a size 8/10 on me. Any lower than that and my body looks good but my face looks horrible. I have a big head and once I dip below 150, I look unhealthy.
  • shaycat
    shaycat Posts: 980
    Options

I am shooting for lower because I have seen my body look really really good at 117. That is the only time my tummy is really flat and I feel great in my clothes. I would like to be there this summer. However I will be happy to maintain my 121 weight.
  • Michellerawrrr
    Michellerawrrr Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I started out at 190 and I am now 147. My goal is to get between 125-130, however, 140 would be fine with me if I was all muscle.
  • jbella99
    jbella99 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    I wanna be about 135. or size 6.

Started at 224lbs
    currently 186lbs
  • MissSharkattack
    MissSharkattack Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Id be happy at 150-160.
    I started at 275, and the lowest weight I ever remember being is 180 (in grade 8).
  • bebreli
    bebreli Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    My body loves 140, I am getting close to GW of 130. am shooting for a toned 130 but would be happy if I could get in the 120's and lose some body fat. I know I gain muscle faster than I lose fat so I am working on losing the weight and toning it up, which is a slow process for me.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!