11 Months and Down 120 lbs

Options

Replies

• holliwood322
    holliwood322 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Way 2 go!! any tips? what was your strategy? You're 1/2 the man you used to be!!! You are an inspiration to so many. keep up the good work!:drinker:
  • Abrasue
    Abrasue Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job!!
  • jody664
    jody664 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Wow. All I can say is Wow! You look amazing! Total body transformation. Good job!
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    wow.....great job!
  • kristarablue
    Options
    You are awesome!! Great job!
  • Addy0315
    Addy0315 Posts: 48
    Options
    Wow that's amazing!!! Congratulations!! Any advice or tips you want to share??
  • Tiffanyluvsaaron
    Options
    Wow...amazing. This brings hope to me! Thanks for sharing
  • zeeeb
    zeeeb Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    it was like when you took the before pics, you knew exactly what you were going to look like when the after pics were going to be taken. most ppl just do a front back and side, not with the muscle shots. well done, you're comittment is inspiring.
  • RileeMarie
    RileeMarie Posts: 113
    Options
    wow, you are definitely a motivator and an inspiration. good job you look amazing..
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing! Your back is impressive!
  • neubauer7
    neubauer7 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    wow! great job!!
  • beaversprings
    Options
    What a fantastic transformation! You have obviously worked very hard. No skinny-fat here. Great job!!
  • sallyann76
    Options
    what brilliant results
  • AliciaLucas_72
    AliciaLucas_72 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Amazing great work what an inspiration. :drinker:
  • Brook70
    Brook70 Posts: 164
    Options
    Congrats! You look amazing.
  • audreygumm
    Options
    WOW!!!!! That is amazing!! You are an inspiration!!
  • petreebird
    petreebird Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Wow such an amazing job!! You lost a, well....a ME!! That's what I weigh give or take a pound on any given day!!!! :happy: Bravo Sir!!
  • hausofnichele
    hausofnichele Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Stunning transformation, man. Very nicely done. You look like you could pick me up and that's really saying something, lol.
  • tkaawa
    tkaawa Posts: 302
    Options
    So far I have lost a total of 125 lbs, seems I have gained a few lbs of muscle back since these pictures. I will do some update pictures soon!

1-270-1.jpg

AWESOME...CONGRATS ON YOUR SUCCESS:-)
  • Chris_bee05
    Chris_bee05 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Why on Earth do you want to weigh 155 lbs???? You look AMAZING already! My DH has also gone from about 300 lbs to 185 lbs and he's done. He's 5'8". Don't lose too much. I don't know how tall you are, but you look AWESOME right now! Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!