NO-SCALE MARCH CHALLENGE

Options

Replies

• Jameysma
    Jameysma Posts: 3
    Options
    I just found this- I am a neurotic scaler and gave it up for lent. It bothers me most in the mornings when I usually weigh myself. I'm thinking, though, that I was using it as a crutch to not change... If the number didn't go up by much (.2 or .4 lbs) then I didn't change any habits. My daughter introduced me to this site last week and it's been a challenge to stay under my calories- I'm almost always hungry- but I am SOOO pumped to beat my prior day's numbers and I HOPE at the end of these weeks the scale will SHOW all the progress I feel like I am making. :)
  • Jameysma
    Jameysma Posts: 3
    Options
    You go Farm Girl! I am a daughter of a farm girl and a true country girl myself. LOVE the outdoors! My daughter has been on her weight loss journey for two years and is down 71 lbs. it takes time and commitment but LOOK at what good you are doing yourself already! KEEP IT UP!!!:wink:
  • vickiweaver
    Options
    I'm on the scale several times day just as I noticed ohers are but I am going to try it!
  • c8linmarie
    c8linmarie Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    This scale junkie is putting her scale away for the remainder of March!! I love a good challenge and this one is for the record books for someone who can't stop visiting the scale every day. Aaack! Now I'm nervous I can't complete the challenge and I haven't even been in it but a few seconds!
  • newsparta
    Options
    I'm in. I have just taken my measurements and weight. (no loss, no cheating either), and I will be most happy to join in. The next time I weigh is April 1.

Anybody else?
  • Babs0077
    Babs0077 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    OK, I am having a panic attack just reading all of the posts here...... I'm in!!! :laugh:
  • mebuthalf
    mebuthalf Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    ;/
  • DLDzioba
    DLDzioba Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Sounds good. My only exception to this is I will be visiting my weightloss doctor soon.
  • smoki01
    smoki01 Posts: 9
    Options
    I;m in starting tomorrow as i weighed today :{
  • kaned_ferret
    kaned_ferret Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I'm in - but then I don't actually own any scales so it's gonna be pretty easy for me! (used to weigh myself at work, but have now left) I was however contemplating buying some bathroom scales, this shall put me off for a while, and therefore at the very least save me money :)
  • vabchloser
    vabchloser Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Okay. I think I'll bring my scale to a friend's house. Wow....what a tough habit to break!
  • swilk627
    swilk627 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I gave up the scale for Lent. I was way too obsessive about weighing.
  • jellebeandesigns
    jellebeandesigns Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    This sounds awesome I'm 139.8 for March as of the second...maybe by April 2 I will be down :-)
  • Seemless
    Seemless Posts: 21
    Options
    I'm in!!!! no scale for me...
  • kelceyjean12011
    kelceyjean12011 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!! although i have an OB appointment on the 16th where i HAVE to get weighed. but other than that, no scale!!!
  • csc3197
    csc3197 Posts: 7
    Options
    I'm in!
  • TriciaMaina
    Options
    This will be tough since my scale is RIGHT under my desk, but I'm in!!
  • Ceceamanda
    Ceceamanda Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'm going to toss my scale in the back of my hall closet. I'm thinking this will help alleviate the stress I get because of the non movement on the scale despite the changes I can see. The only thing is I have a doctor's appt this month (mid month on the 16th) so that may be tricky. I'm so in! This was exactly what I needed! Thanks! I'll send you a request.
  • MichelleRenee13
    MichelleRenee13 Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    I will give it a go. I did weigh in today. Depending on where I put my scale....the reading changes. I don't even know if I remained the same weight or gained 2 lbs. I need a better, more accurate scale.

March will be scale free!!!!
  • circuspixie
    Options
    I'm IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!