BLACK TEAM WEEK 9!!!

Options

Replies

• Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    Go Jeannie! Good job with the bike ride. Dave and I haven't ridden in a while. I actually miss it (even though I'm still not that good at it.)

Marla - It must be hard to give each of your kids special time. I'm glad you enjoyed it today.

Dave just left for Philly. He'll be back Wednesday. But we skipped church (shh! don't tell) and enjoyed some lazy family time at home all morning/early afternoon.

Harley and I are going to the mall tomorrow to get Harley's 10-month pictures taken. (Go ahead and laugh Marla.) She's almost 10 1/2 months but we just didn't get around to it before now. We're gonna get her pictures in her purple bikini. Should be cute. I'll post after we get them.

Do you really have professional pictures taken every month? We do pics every month but I take them.
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Go Jeannie! Good job with the bike ride. Dave and I haven't ridden in a while. I actually miss it (even though I'm still not that good at it.)

Marla - It must be hard to give each of your kids special time. I'm glad you enjoyed it today.

Dave just left for Philly. He'll be back Wednesday. But we skipped church (shh! don't tell) and enjoyed some lazy family time at home all morning/early afternoon.

Harley and I are going to the mall tomorrow to get Harley's 10-month pictures taken. (Go ahead and laugh Marla.) She's almost 10 1/2 months but we just didn't get around to it before now. We're gonna get her pictures in her purple bikini. Should be cute. I'll post after we get them.

Do you really have professional pictures taken every month? We do pics every month but I take them.

Yeah, but we are Super Savers at Sears so Monday thru Thrusday it's no sitting fee, 1 free 8x10, and BYGO free sheets. So we usually get the free 8x10, 1 sheets of wallets (so one free), and one sheet of 5x7's (so one free). And it ends up being under $20. We've done it since Harley was 1 month. We'll do this month, next month, and September for her 1 year. Then we'll just do birthday and Christmas every year after that.
  • Girlmom282109
    Options

Yeah, but we are Super Savers at Sears so Monday thru Thrusday it's no sitting fee, 1 free 8x10, and BYGO free sheets. So we usually get the free 8x10, 1 sheets of wallets (so one free), and one sheet of 5x7's (so one free). And it ends up being under $20. We've done it since Harley was 1 month. We'll do this month, next month, and September for her 1 year. Then we'll just do birthday and Christmas every year after that.

we are super savers at sears too. they never told us about the bogo. We go wednesday for Ava's 1 year photos. I should ask.
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Good evening, my fine team--

Fine day all around-- took in a spontaneous fireworks display in nearby Easton, PA -- well, I'm sure THEY knew they were having them, but WE had the date wrong. I thought "Heritage Day", held annually in Easton was in two weeks. Duhhh.

We heard a test cannon go off about 9pm and I had the younger 5 in my van within 10 minutes for the 8 minute ride down to the Delaware River. Any map enthusiasts-- the fireworks are set off from a little island at the fork of the Delaware and Lehigh Rivers -- breathtaking.

We were able to park, walk across the street and set up our chairs by 9:25-- fireworks began promptly at 9:30. It was as if they were setting them off just for us-- the view was spectacular. And we were home by 10pm.

Just had a lovely 4 mile run with my hubby and I'm hitting the hay-- typing shall wait til the morn.

Wishing you all a lovely day--

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Morning team. I got my heart rate moniter fixed. Burned 2700 calories in a 24 hour period, with very little exercise. And this time I know it is correct, because my heart rate is correct. So, still afraid to up my calories but it looks like I need it.
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    Good morning Black Team!

Took the day off after a late night; went to the first of the 3 weddings we'll be attending this summer. Definitely a good idea :smile: . The decor and venue were absolutely beautiful, but the ceremony and reception were kind of a mess because the DJ (I think) was really late, and everything ended up running over an hour behind. Ouch. I didn't know too many people; BF is friends with the groom and we see them maybe once a year...still a good time though. And if nothing else, my Little Black Dress was awesome!

Time to do the good girlfriend thing and make some breakfast.

Later, kids!
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Shuntae - Is that the new dress is your av? Looks fabulous! :flowerforyou:
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    Shuntae - Is that the new dress is your av? Looks fabulous! :flowerforyou:

Yes it is, and thank you!

ETA: More pics posted on FB.
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    beautiful!!
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Way to go Jeannie!!
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Shuntae, WOW.! :flowerforyou:
  • ksproston
    ksproston Posts: 6,933 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Friends! Thanks for the wonderful compliments! I went back and forth about posting them. I'm glad I did.

Shuntae - Love the dress! Almost as gorgeous as the gal wearing it!

Lori - Travel safe.

Lori - Have fun getting those photos taken. It goes by so fast!

Marla - Sounds like you had a wonderful weekend. I love fireworks.

Jeannie - I can visualize your ride to the beach. One day I'd like to ride a bike to the ocean, even it's just a rented bike because we're on vacation. Sounds lovely.

Samantha - Hope your leg is better today.

Huge pats on the back to the whole team! It's been an awesome week!
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Morning fellow black team members,

Sorry I was MIA yesterday, I am a waitress on Sunday and work from 5 am to 3 pm, so when I got home I was beat, then we worked outside. FUN FUN FUN

Everyone at work must have noticed a big difference from the week before, because thats all they talked about..LOL

One of the hostess asked one of the managers, hey charlie where is Tamara, and he responded by saying I dont know she is not as easy to spot since she has lost so much weight, she just blends in with the guests. I started laughing.

We ( my 11 year old boy and 4 year old girl) just walked 6.50 miles burned 671 calories. I feel so proud of them to have them by my side while I am doing this, now if I could just get DH on track with me. My 4 year old rides her bike most of the way but my 11 year old walks the whole way with me.

Hope everyone has a great week.

Does anyone know where the results are?
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    Morning fellow black team members,

Sorry I was MIA yesterday, I am a waitress on Sunday and work from 5 am to 3 pm, so when I got home I was beat, then we worked outside. FUN FUN FUN

Everyone at work must have noticed a big difference from the week before, because thats all they talked about..LOL

One of the hostess asked one of the managers, hey charlie where is Tamara, and he responded by saying I dont know she is not as easy to spot since she has lost so much weight, she just blends in with the guests. I started laughing.

We ( my 11 year old boy and 4 year old girl) just walked 6.50 miles burned 671 calories. I feel so proud of them to have them by my side while I am doing this, now if I could just get DH on track with me. My 4 year old rides her bike most of the way but my 11 year old walks the whole way with me.

Hope everyone has a great week.

Does anyone know where the results are?
    they are still on my laptop. I was hoping that maybe I would have gotten more then 6 or 7 weights but nothing yet. I will try to get them out later.
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! Hope you are all having a great day!

Shuntae-you look amazing lady! Way to go! Everyone needs to have that sexy black dress!

Jeanie-sounds like you had a great ride. Wish I lived that close to the beach so I could ride there too.

Marla-I love fireworks! I could watch them anytime. Sounds like you had a great run! Love the new AV!

Tamara-I think its awesome that your children are involved in you (and them) being healthy! That is wonderful!!!

Hey hey hey to everyone else! Have a great evening!
  • annaliza
    annaliza Posts: 809
    Options
    Good afternoon everyone!!!

I'm back from my vacation and ready to get back on track (lol, ok, so I went off the beaten trail during my vacation).....not looking forward to Wednesday to see what the true damage of my vacation went.

Take care all!
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,758 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon everyone!!!

I'm back from my vacation and ready to get back on track (lol, ok, so I went off the beaten trail during my vacation).....not looking forward to Wednesday to see what the true damage of my vacation went.

Take care all!

I've been on vacation too long and off the beaten trail is an understatement. I wish I could put a pin in my bloated belly and pop it right now! Ugh!

On the way home, stopped in Georgia overnight, we were so tired all day, it was rough. Looking forward to getting home tomorrow and starting back into my routine.
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    Morning all!

School is almost done 2 weeks! then I get a month off before they start again. One class I am looking forward too the other not so much. I'm not really a public speaker type of person. Hubs is going to help me with my speeches though. I do the research and outline he writes the speech then I memorize it. Fun stuff. The other class is a psychology class.

hopefully it doesn't rain today I have a softball game tonight.

Quiet in here lately hope everyone is still doing great!
  • musicmom04
    musicmom04 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    shuntae-love the dress! i can't wait for my first "little black dress"

sam- i just noticed your ticker...only 12 lbs to go? woo hoo!!

have a great day black team!

:heart:
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone

Just got done with the walk run with my kids, everything was great till the stroller broke down and I had to carry my 4 year old thats ok that just let me know that I dont want to gain the 36 pounds that she weighs back I was wore out., much less the 120 pounds i have lost.

What an eye opener!!! Sometimes i say well i havent done much but after carrying her 36 pounds 120 is ALOT

Sam- hope school gets out fast for you, i am ready for mine to start

shuntae- that dress looked great

Lori and anna, if you are like me you only go on vacation every once in a while, you gotta enjoy yourself then jump back on when your in the element, so welcome back and get back on

Batman- you have been quiet on here lately

Beth, have you gotten your dress yet?

Renea- Good morning and thanks for encourging my kids my 11 year old read it and was glaoting.

Well off to get my friends baby

We went 5 miles today and burned 500 calories