30 Day Shred

Options

Replies

• Nicole921
    Nicole921 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I did day 5 today. Seems to be getting a little easier and I'm not cussing at Jillian quite so much. I did take yesterday off... Anyone else having a rest day?
  • sportsciencegirl
    sportsciencegirl Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I was supposed to start yesterday but I couldn't find my DVD....today I did 3 mile walk, 20min interval running and strength training - tomorrow my goal is to FIND MY JILLIAN DVD!!! lol ... Hopefully I find it tomorrow and I can do my day 1 .... fingers crossed - desperate to start it again!
  • CaraLanglois
    CaraLanglois Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I started on the 1st:)
    SW 139lb
    Neck 13.5
    Waist 32
    Hips 37
  • eelane
    eelane Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I will be getting the weights to start tomorrow and will take measurements then as well, for now I am
    5 ft
    128 lbs now
    goal 110
    start 135

if anyone is similar please add me!
  • Devinsmama2309
    Options
    Days 3 and 4 done! Not struggling as much with the push ups (although I'm still on my knees for those). The squat and press KILLS my shoulders, but it's slowly getting easier too... We can do this!
  • Krohnie
    Krohnie Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I'm alternating between 30ds and ripped in 30, just finished day 4. (today was ripped in 30) what kind of weights are people using?
  • 2kidsandadonut
    2kidsandadonut Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Me and my hubby started it yesterday starting weight for me is 258.4 Starting weight for the hubby is 156.4
  • Devinsmama2309
    Options
    I was using 1lb weights, and they weren't doing anything for me. Now using 3lb weights.
  • TheDrBuchanan
    TheDrBuchanan Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Three days down. Is anyone else exhausted? And sore? And starving? I guess it doesn't help that most days I don't get a chance to do the workout until about 10pm, after my toddler falls asleep. Good thing my 'before' pics are motivating!

Krohnie: I'm using 2lb weights. Plenty for me!
  • antlergirl
    antlergirl Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Just did day 5, i missed 2 days but left walking and running around for 8.5 hours both saturday and sunday maybe made up for it? Anyway I'm back on- as is my period. Looking at a huge bloated belly seems to really unmotivate me :(

edit: Might extend this 10 day stretch to 12 or 13 days to make up for lost time. i have worked out for 5 days but missed 3- so 5/8 days. Ill see how I feel on day 10!
  • ilovebiccies
    Options
    i am doing this too. on day seven tonight. i had to skip yesterday as i was working and then at a funeral. back to it tonight. its tough but i hope it works. scales has not budged for me though in the first week. disappointed with that as am also following slimming world!
  • bitofawobble
    Options
    Hello all :) I just got the 30DS and am going to start it tomorrow evening. will post stats then. does it have to be done everyday?? i have a very hectic and all over the place life so there are going to be at least 2 nights a week when i might not be able to do it. does that matter?
  • Krohnie
    Krohnie Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Shins are starting to hurt, so I did one of JIllian's oldies but goodies, Cardio Kickboxing. Hope my shins survive this. Last time I got into it I really had shin splints. but I do workout without my shoes on, I think I might need to get a pair of cross trainers.
  • antlergirl
    Options
    Yeah i was doing 30ds barefoot- and today i wore trainers..SO MUCH EASIER! Much less strain on my ankles.
  • antlergirl
    Options
    Is anyone else adding any other workouts to their 30DS. I'm thinking of adding some other vids to make it an hour long a day.
  • Devinsmama2309
    Options
    Day 5 done! Gonna do day 6 tonight ( took a day off on Sunday.. was just a super hectic day). I've been doing Just Dance 2 and 3 on the Wii as well. I sweat to it, so I'm counting it as working out too. I've been thinking of getting up early and going for a quick jog every other day... But it's still pretty cold here so IDK yet.
  • cristimorrison
    cristimorrison Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    How is everyone doing so far? I've been doing my regular workouts and adding the 30DS when I can. I want to refocus my energy on doing it for 30 days straight, which is the point! It's good to see that everyone is making the challenge work for them and sticking with it! I look forward to doing the shred first thing tomorrow morning!
  • FreshKrisKreash
    FreshKrisKreash Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I wish I could join you. I love Jillian Michaels workouts. Comcast took them off of onDemand for free though and I refuse to pay for it. lol
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Just finished a level 2 workout. I don't do her vid consistently. I just like to do them every few days with a few my other strength training moves.
  • Devinsmama2309
    Options
    I wish I could join you. I love Jillian Michaels workouts. Comcast took them off of onDemand for free though and I refuse to pay for it. lol

They have 30 Day Shred level 1 on you tube. I'm not sure about the other 2 levels though.

Day 6 & 7 completed. I've been trying to do them every day, because I know if I start missing days, I'll fall off the wagon again. I seem to be really sore the last 2 days for some reason.