amazed by the picture!

Replies

• ucaminax
    ucaminax Posts: 157 Member
    Wow!! You just remotivated me!! :smile: I fell off the wagon after loosing internet access for a few weeks but now I am back. I needed that motivation today-Thank you! You look like you are about 25 years old!!! I am almost 38, having given birth to my first child 6 months ago, and sometimes look in the mirror, thinking I will never look good again, even if I loose all of the weight. And your advice was really nice, to love our present lives as much as we can. You have reminded me that there is no quick fix, and that true fitness will not be a destination, rather it is all about the journey. You have been sticking with it for 8 years! Thank you so much for sharing!:flowerforyou:
    Kate

WOW!!!!!

Thanks so much for sharing it with us. It really gives us hope that we can become fabulous, just like you have!!!!!!!
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    Um.....yeah...WOW!!! I am very encouraged that you look that good in a bikini after weighing as much as you did!!! THAT TOTALLY ROCKS!!!! I hope my body looks as good as your's when I get the weight off :laugh: Ok...Now, you have encouraged me to buy an absolutely fabulous little bikini for motivation :smile:
    Awesome work girl!! You look amazing!!! :drinker:
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    You look totally awesome in a bikini!!!! You can not tell you were 240 pounds..........ever!
    I am absolutely stunned that those 2 pics are of the same person! I don't think I'll ever wear a bikini again, but you give me hope for a biking and a pair of board shorts:laugh: Well done!!!!!well done !!!!!!!ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!!!!!:wink::wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

i'm still am in denial, but i am living proof.:huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:
    we need to lose the lbs slowly and carefully.:cry::cry: :cry: :cry:
    fad diets dont work.
    over 8 yrs have passed and i'm still yet to reach a goal!
    man, i envy those people that "succeed" in less time.

but i eat to excess some days.
    but exercise most every day.
    i feel happy w/ all my healthy choices.
    and anger at outright naughty choices.

if someone asked me for advise, (:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh::laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: )
    i'd tell them to love their present life as best they can!

i love u all on MFP!!!!:love::love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
  • kelligirl
    kelligirl Posts: 210

i was suddenly in total control of my life:happy: and the lives of my children.:happy:

Therein lies our answer. The control of our life. Embrace it! Thank you, thank you. You were the motivation I needed today as well. Amazing transformation. :flowerforyou:
  • Queenie000
    Queenie000 Posts: 113 Member
    Wow! Congratulations. Extremely motivating for me, because i look like the first picture and it is hard to believe that through lots and lots of hard work i can end up looking like you do in the 2nd pic. I am just starting out, so this is such great motivation.
    Thank you for sharing, and congratulations!!!!
  • Kristi82
    Kristi82 Posts: 80 Member
    AMAZING CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Your post brought tears to my eyes.
    What an amazing transformation - you look beautiful and are a true inspiration.:heart:
  • BABYLILAC
    BABYLILAC Posts: 148 Member
    WOW WOW WOW
  • mkwood10
    mkwood10 Posts: 428
    Wow.......... you look AWESOME!!!
  • All I can say i well done....:flowerforyou:
  • sheofthesea
    sheofthesea Posts: 123 Member
    You look so incredibly good and you give me hope. Thank you!
  • AmerDamer
    AmerDamer Posts: 9
    Congrats! You look great & your smile on your face shows how you feel! What an accomplishment! I have a similar amount of weight to lose & seeing your pics is a real motivator for me - thanks!!
  • Yay for everybody
  • LPNlauren
    LPNlauren Posts: 27
    Way to go! Very focused and motivated by your story
  • weaverc
    weaverc Posts: 158
    OMG you look crazy amazing!!!!!! You are such an inspiration to all the people on MFP.
  • congrats you look great:bigsmile:
  • OMG you look terrrific. What a difference and I know you feel so much better. I wish my sister could see this. She is at a stage where she says she will never be able to loss her weight and I know she can she just lacks total will power. I have two sisters. One is my twin and mostly we have alwasy been pretty thin. I was always the thinnest. Rail thin really. To thin. But over the years I had put on about 35 pounds. I hated myself. So in January I started working hard and have lost 20 pounds. So now my older sister is back to feeling sorry for herself etc. She liked it when I was gaining and she did not have to feel so bad about herself. Well i just keep telling her that she can do it but she insist there is no way she could lose it....you prove you can...you just have to work hard....:smile:
  • MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    That is amazing Oregonlady!! You look absolutely fabulous :heart:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    HOLY SMOKES, YOU ARE HOT!!!
    You look FANTASTIC!
  • RecliningFigure
    RecliningFigure Posts: 214 Member
    You are an inspiration! I can't believe my eyes but you've given me hope. I've been told that because I've had quite a belly for so long, that even if I was to lose weight, I would have extra skin hanging. How did you do it? How did you lose the weight, and keep the skin tight? You look marvelous, baby. wow-wow-wow!
  • :noway: WOOO HOOO just amazing!!!
  • Deedles
    Deedles Posts: 27 Member
    Day-um! You look amazing!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    WOW, You look great and congrats on the 100 pounds, that is just awesome!!!!!!!!!!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • oregonlady
    oregonlady Posts: 2,743 Member
    hello friends:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    i just got back from a short camping trip where i threw all caution to the wind.
    regained 5 of the lbs i've been working so hard to lose and literally HATING MYSELF for letting myself do that.:cry::cry:

but many people comented in this post while i was away and it made me feel a bit better about myself to read your uplifting words.:wink:

thank you:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • oregonlady
    You are an inspiration! I can't believe my eyes but you've given me hope. I've been told that because I've had quite a belly for so long, that even if I was to lose weight, I would have extra skin hanging. How did you do it? How did you lose the weight, and keep the skin tight? You look marvelous, baby. wow-wow-wow!

thank you:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    i hate to admit it, but i have a lot of hanging skin! my daughter enjoys "playing" w/ it :tongue: and ohhhing and awwwing. :laugh: :cry: :laugh:

my skin looks tight in that pic cause i'm streaching out.:tongue::tongue:
    try it! it works!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    oregonlady -
    You're amazing!
    Thank you for sharing your success.
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • shaleah77
    shaleah77 Posts: 89
    Look the He!! out Valerie Bertinelli!!!!!!!!!!!

As amazing as her transformation has been........YOU! Definitely have her beat!!!!! :love: :flowerforyou:
  • oregonlady
    Look the He!! out Valerie Bertinelli!!!!!!!!!!!

As amazing as her transformation has been........YOU! Definitely have her beat!!!!! :love: :flowerforyou:

ooooooooooooooooooooo i am tickled pink by your comment!:smile::smile:
    growing up, valerie was my role/goal model!:noway: :noway:

thank you:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • shaleah77
    shaleah77 Posts: 89
    You are MOST welcome. And, I really want you to know, that was honestly the first thing that popped into my mind when I saw your before and after photo.

Keep up the awesome work! :flowerforyou:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Va-va-va-voom!! :love:

You look fabulous!! :smokin:
  • 4mricandy
    4mricandy Posts: 159 Member
    Looking good, Oregon lady!!!:
  • oregonlady
    :flowerforyou: thank you for the compliments ya all.:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

i have been at this weight for months now and it gets pretty discouraging cause i want to lose more.
    i would like to look as good as i do in pic #2 w/out trying so hard!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!