Options
    bump....sounds awesome!
  • Pattywack74
    Options
    bump
  • aquasw16
    aquasw16 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Bump- this recipe sure has gotten a lot of attention!
  • pammie1999
    pammie1999 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Bump!!
  • fat_momma
    fat_momma Posts: 16
    Options
    I am going to try and find the stuff to do this as well. Thanks for sharing.
  • sprfly
    sprfly Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I went everywhere in town looking for the noodles. Each store I went to prior to finding them I had to explain to the clerks that I wasn't looking for mushrooms.

"Don't you mean ****aki?"
    "No...jeez!"
    Then I would show them the picture I have on my smartphone and they would make one of those WTF faces and shake their heads.

Got home after finding them at Whole Foods Market, used a few cloves of crushed raw garlic and red pepper flakes instead. So tasty! Thanks for the new addition to my menu.

**BTW: you would think they would be more readily available...especially in Colorado Springs.**
  • sparetirebegone
    sparetirebegone Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the recipe! I just bought these the other day after seeing them on Hungry Girl website and now I have the perfect recipe for them!
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing that sounds yummy!!
  • kathleen2001
    Options
    bump
  • Jdhendricks
    Options
    Cant wait to try this recipe!
  • bones24
    bones24 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    bump
  • poohbear1971
    Options
    Bump!!! I can't wait to try this out! It seems like I am always starving in the evening but want to keep my calories down.
  • tamheath
    tamheath Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    OMG, I HAVE to try this and you HAVE to be my newest, bestest friend. LOL! :love:
  • mckant
    mckant Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Yum! Thank you!
  • RNmomto4
    RNmomto4 Posts: 143
    Options
    Must try!! Bump!!
  • meidson
    meidson Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Sounds yummy....can't wait to try it!
  • ssforcey
    ssforcey Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    bump
  • maybebaby40
    Options
    BUMP
  • kristinajaffe
    kristinajaffe Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    bump
  • jstein_77
    jstein_77 Posts: 13
    Options
    Okay, I tried this tonight. I followed the directions for the most part. I rinsed the noodles well, cooked them in a little spray with the sprouts and I also added fresh mushrooms and some cooked and cut up chicken breast meat. Like the original poster said, there was never an issue with the ingredients sticking to the pan or scalding. I could not find kimchee sauce, so instead of the sauce recipe (which might have been really good) I used some General Tso's sauce from the grocery store.

The final result was very good. I commend the original poster, because of all the recipes I have seen posted as healthy and low-cal/low-carb, none of them fit that bill like this one. You can dive into a swimming pool of this stuff, then eat your way out, and you would probably still be under your calorie limit.

And it tastes pretty good. I added some calories with the sauce I used, but I used it sparingly. You could add just about any fresh or frozen veggies to this recipe and it wold turn out great, IMO. I have considered a hundred ways you could tailor this to your tastes. Thanks for posting this. I plan to make this again, maybe even for the skeptics that told me not to try this.