375 pounds gone and never coming back!!!

Options

Replies

• Melissa_Suzanne
    Melissa_Suzanne Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Oh my word!!! Wow! Congratulations and amazing work! Well done! :):)
  • Jweb8969
    Jweb8969 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    that is amazing!! way to go - so inspirational, but i would LOVE to hear more about your story and journey!!
  • MindyBlack
    MindyBlack Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You have a whole new healthy life ahead of you. You look so amazing!:flowerforyou: What an inspiration.
  • 77tes
    77tes Posts: 7,941 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!!! :happy: You prove that losing weight is truly possible! Thanks for the inspiration. Congratulations.:drinker:
  • missy3479
    missy3479 Posts: 30
    Options
    Jason for your kind words and everyone else who has replied. This journey has been hard at times but nothing I couldn't fix or change. If I had a bad meal, I didn't continue to eat bad I fixed it the next meal or snack. I know plenty of people who have had pregnancies and still can't lose their weight but with dedication and determination I DID IT!
    I gotta say we are always on here celebrating baby steps, which is cool but WOW!! This si something to write about!! Do you know how many people would have cashed it in after pregnancies and hurdles here and there. Great great work! You have inspired me to work through my next hurdle for sure!
  • chammich
    chammich Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting, you are definitely and inspiration to everyone who has to loose weight.
  • 1DEH
    1DEH Posts: 23
    Options
    SALUTE!
  • Ladyiianae
    Ladyiianae Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    WOW! Amazing work! TRULY!!!
  • KeepKeepGoing
    Options
    Sooo amazing. Absolutely fabulous! :flowerforyou:
  • love22step
    love22step Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    That is unbelievable! Just goes shows what hard work and dedication can achieve. You look so cute! God bless you.
  • VirginiaGingerGiGi
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! That is amazing! I hope I have 1/2 the motivation and strength that you have!!
  • balfonso
    balfonso Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    WOW WOW WOW!

You are remarkable! :happy:
  • MissJay75
    MissJay75 Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    I applaud you!! I love that this truly is a change of life for you - nearly a decade in the process. I am fairly new to MFP but already I see tons of people struggling because the scale hasn't moved in the last ___________. I hope this is encouraging to people here, not that 'it will take me 10 years to get there', but rather that 'in 10 years I can still be on track' Well done.
  • mabug01
    mabug01 Posts: 1,273 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation! Thank you for the inspiration!
  • KeriD
    KeriD Posts: 324
    Options
    I am incredibly in awe of you! You look wonderful! Congratulations!!!!
  • hanahlai
    hanahlai Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    That is phenomenal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Way to go!
  • katy4399
    katy4399 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    A real life "Biggest Loser" and you did it without the help of an entire television team! AMAZING!!!!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    WOWWWWWWWWWWW>.My mouthis open!! What an amazing story and to care enough for yourself to be healthier...I Love it....You are one amazing dedicated woman! CONGRATS!
  • busyblkgirl
    busyblkgirl Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Your transformation is one of the best i've seen! Congrats you look absolutely beautiful!!!
  • darina23
    darina23 Posts: 114
    Options
    wow! Congrats! How awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!