375 pounds gone and never coming back!!!

Options

Replies

• CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you and a fellow My 500 lb. life story...... I can relate on so many levels and know you must feel so accomplished. I often say I may be the same person I was in some aspects but you don't go through something like this and it not change you in some ways... I use to take so much for granted, never taken time to notice the little things. Now I stop to feel the wind on my face, watch the ducks playing in the pond, or the birds playing in the tree's.... Life is definitely better on this side of the fence.... Congrats to you and your continued success to maintain.......
  • edmoulaison
    edmoulaison Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    This is book worthy. There are so many out there (mfp and beyond) that could use your story for motivation. Congratulations on your success and blessings moving forward...
  • sarahlauren18
    sarahlauren18 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Completely Ah-mazing!!!
  • dennydifferent
    dennydifferent Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Wonderful stuff, that's one hell of a weight loss story. Congratulations.

Did you follow Atkins to the letter, go through the carb ladder etc? What's your maintenance level? I'm quite scared of the whole maintenance part, not really sure what to do when I get there.
  • briyowes
    briyowes Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Very inspiring!
  • luv2Bsilly
    luv2Bsilly Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    WOW..you are amazing and are an inspiration, thanks for sharing:)
  • Kiris2
    Kiris2 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Oh My Goodness! You are beautiful! You have done an amazing task and I am so glad for you! Talk about an inspiration! Thank you for sharing.
  • traci1009
    Options
    You look fabulous!!! Be very proud!
  • rockinsue285
    Options
    what wonderful inspiration for us all,, amazing hunni
  • downsizinghoss
    downsizinghoss Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    That made my morning! You rock!
  • lynnonamission
    Options
    Wow....the transormation is totally awesome and you look so beautiful. Congratulations on your achievement. You are an inspiration to those of us who are trying to lose this weight!
  • sandhillcrane
    Options
    Thank you for sharing!!! You look terrific. I am sure you have impacted a lot of lives on your journey!! :flowerforyou:
  • NoWeighJose74
    NoWeighJose74 Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    SO totally AWESOME! You look GREAT! :happy:
  • rudy8574
    rudy8574 Posts: 10
    Options
    wow.........just wow. you are an awesome inspiration
  • brighteyesxluv
    brighteyesxluv Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    wonderful wonderful wonderful!! so motivating, everyone should hear this story.
  • kayhatlen
    kayhatlen Posts: 46
    Options
    Thanks so much for sharing your story with us! It is truly an inspiring one. I feel better knowing that there are other people who are on the same journey to be healthy as I am. You look as fabulous as you feel! :))
  • KMAMinx13
    KMAMinx13 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Wonderful. You are a true inspiration. Thanks for sharing.
  • Vegan_Runner
    Vegan_Runner Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I am speechless! You are amazing.. Thank you for sharing.
  • flausa
    flausa Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Well done on all your hard work! Congratulations on becoming a healthier you. :flowerforyou:
  • forest0spirit555
    forest0spirit555 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    thats truly amazing. you look gorgeous!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!