got tickets to any upcoming shows?

Options

Replies

• HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    Nothing in the near future, but I'm planning to go to Nickelback in Omaha on May 22. My boyfriend lives up there and works security so he said if I'm a good girl I get to get in for free AND possibly party with the band after the show :happy: But only if I'm a good kitty
  • Nopedotjpeg
    Nopedotjpeg Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Going to see The Casualties and Toxic Holocaust on March 8th at Churchill's Pub.

i just saw the casualies two weeks ago. Talk about a night of drunken debauchery. holy crap, i'm still recovering.

Punk show nostalgia. It's been so long.

Speaking of which, does anyone know if The Unseen is still together? Their only website seems to be a Myspace, and nothing on there about new music or shows.
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    The Toadies!!!
  • robinxhope
    robinxhope Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Sid and Fancy, St. Patty's day, Eugene Oregon.
    http://www.myspace.com/sidandfancy
  • lhanks89
    lhanks89 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Absinthe in Las Vegas on the 17th :D
  • _snw_
    _snw_ Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options
    I usually have more planned out, but only two in the next two weeks. ~sadface~

sublime w/ rome (long time sublime fan and have seen them w/ rome twice now - they do proper justics. i'm a convert.)
    guttermouth - so old but i see them every few years. still punk. woot!

How is Sublime with the new singer? that's so weird that they still tour over 15 years after Bradley died

well, the boys have been playing since bradley died, so it's not like they just got a new singer and started playing again. But I saw long beach many many times and then Eric Wilson, but then when rome joined, i was skeptical. They blew me away. Rome is his own man, definitately, but they still play hommage to bradley. Rome is NOT trying to be or replace bradley. I'm a convert. Definately.

edit - i just read bud left the band under some horrible words. hrm, that kind of leaves a bad taste in my mouth what these boys may be doing. well, i guess we'll see what happens.
  • JAllen32
    JAllen32 Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    Looks like I'm out of the norm here, but I'm a country music fan. I bought tix to see Blake Shelton for my hubby's bday a few weeks ago. So we are going to see him in Portland on the 11th. Super excited!! I love Blake!!
  • annabellio
    annabellio Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Lumineers March 31
    We Are Augustines April 9
    X May 20

these are the shows with tix- i'll go to more on the fly,tho
  • 76tech
    76tech Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    Consider me jealous. Zero shows in the near future. Maybe in April, but I'm impatient.

So very impatient.
  • BCKS
    BCKS Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Going to see Bill Cosby the end of this month. Can't wait.
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    Saw the Creepshow last week
    Cancer Bats in April
    Sublime with rome, Korn, Bad Religion in June!!!!! Going to be awesome!

Im sure there will be more but those are planned right now.
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    My husband and I would like to go see Iron Maiden this summer!

I got tickets to Iron Maiden yesterday...that should be a good one!
  • Allie_71
    Allie_71 Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Gonna go see Justin Townes Earle next month. :)
  • LFDBabs
    LFDBabs Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Van Halen on Friday!!
  • mackenzierain
    mackenzierain Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Just went to three concerts in the last month (Theory of a Deadman, Simple Plan, Hedley) and going to see Hedley again in 2 weeks (LOVE them).
  • mackenzierain
    mackenzierain Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Nothing in the near future, but I'm planning to go to Nickelback in Omaha on May 22. My boyfriend lives up there and works security so he said if I'm a good girl I get to get in for free AND possibly party with the band after the show :happy: But only if I'm a good kitty

I'm jealaous :) I've seen Nickelback twice and they never fail to put on an amazing show. They are playing here again in April but don't know if I will be able to go as its the day after I get back from vacation.
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options
    Japanther and I think Langhorne Slim is this week, maybe next.
  • Andrewcpimpin
    Andrewcpimpin Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Got van halen tickets for the san Antonio show
  • BetterWithAge
    Options
    Sadly, not many planed right now. Buckcherry for sure and we are taking my in-laws to the Grand Ole Opry for their 50th anniversary at the end of April. We have tickets, but they don't announce the schedule until a month prior to the event, so it's a crap shoot. :laugh:

I used to see shows all the time when I lived in Vegas... Too many to count.
  • Italianyc84
    Italianyc84 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Bernadette Peters in April, in Connecticut. Will probably also see a few Broadway and off-Broadway shows between now and then.