Anyone from the UK??

Options

Replies

• Mamafood
    Mamafood Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    i'm from kent too :-) & very new to MFP .... hoping to lose 2 stone & 'ahem' actually keep it off this time ;-)
  • MissSpuggz
    MissSpuggz Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    The BUMP is just to get the topic back up the page so more people can see it :)

I'm also from the UK. Lincolnshire.

I'm 18 and trying to lose those last 10 or so stubborn pounds. Currently suffering at the hands of Jillian Michaels before I plan to move onto Insanity at the end of the month. Feel free to send me a request if you like!
  • mrinaldoss
    Options
    Hiya
    I am fro South Wales
    I too am new here and I need all the help and guidance
    Add me as a friend
  • zoeengland2000
    Options
    Hi I'm from Newcastle Under Lyme in Staffordshire a single mum too
  • sars_68
    sars_68 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I'm from Wiltshire. Happy for anyone to add me if they want encouragement and support.

Sarah :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • DoveyDiabolique
    DoveyDiabolique Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Not from the UK, but the wife of an Ulster man!!!!! I LOVE all of my UK friends and give all of you guys my support and kudos in reaching your goals!!!
  • burninmoon
    Options
    hi im from blackburn, lancs :)
  • valkyriegirl44
    valkyriegirl44 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    "Waves" hi i'm from Wolverhampton, UK too. Have only been on here a few weeks properly. Could use some friends too. feel free to add me.

Becca:smile:
  • maryhumphries
    Options
    HI I'm from Cardiff and like you have around 2 stone to loose. The foods great!
  • alexairey93
    Options
    Hey, I lost 2 stone before with this website then my weight just stopped. So after a few months, i'm back to start again!. Add me as a friend.
  • pupate87
    pupate87 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi I am from Milton Keynes; only been doing this for 2 days and have over 5 stones to lose. Add me as well x
  • mrseelmerfudd
    mrseelmerfudd Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    im from northern ireland! add me if you want!! ive been on here just over a month and have a stone off. have probably another 3 stone to lose, but will see when i lose a bit more!! i really want to be in a size 12, as i was a 10/12 pre-pregnancy!
  • DeniseChilver
    DeniseChilver Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I'm from Surrey, anyone can add me if you want :-) xxx
  • m7ble
    m7ble Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm from Lancashire feel free to add me...
  • Travelfixer
    Travelfixer Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I'm from the UK but live in the USA now, been on here about 35 days or so, lost almost 13 lbs, love the site easy to add food etc, I have it on my iphone and ipad, and I love the scanner, its so easy to scan stuff, i do it in the grocery store too sometime lol
    Add me if you like I have a few brits on my friends list too :flowerforyou:
  • sian_1989
    sian_1989 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm from the UK, live and work in/near Leicester. Feel free to add me! =]
  • Trixxstar
    Trixxstar Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi :smile:

I'm from the UK, originally from London, now living in Cornwall.

I've lost 39lbs since my biggest, my next goal is to lose another 13lbs!

Would love some more UK friends for support & motivation etc, add me :happy:
  • KellieLouise84
    Options
    hi i'm from south wales... gotta another stone and 9lbs to lose! feel free to add!
  • sherbz81
    sherbz81 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    im from leicestershire, been doing this for a few weeks now, i really love it. feel free to add me, its good to know there are plenty of people all in the same boat that can help with queries any of us have worldwide support group!!! brilliant. x
  • Jo_jo_85
    Jo_jo_85 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello im from Portsmouth, feel free to add me :D