35 pounds gone (Before and After photos)

Options

Replies

• lichtgroen
    Options
    fantastic!!!! good job!!
  • b_carol
    b_carol Posts: 2
    Options
    You look great. Can't imagine there would be much left of you if you lost another 70lb.
  • secretgirl4611
    secretgirl4611 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    You look great! How did you do it?!!! Um I am completely new to this site. I have tried counting my calories online before. My only prob. is I only have about 20 extra pounds to lose and it says I should eat no more than about 1,444 cals. a day when I do that by 7pm it feels like my body is in starvation mode. is this how im supose to feel? It almost feels like im eating nothing. and TODAY I messed up already I know but I had 1bowl of cocoa pebbles and 6ritz crackers with nutella spread (I KNOW NOT HEALTHY, It was a start of bad binge eating BUT I STOPPED) and now my cal. counter says I only can consume like 800more cal. for my day and thats it. So I feel like I will be starved by 6pm today. WHAT DO I DO? ANY HELP OR ADVICE WOULD B AMAZING! ONCE AGAIN GREAT JOB!
  • SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    That looks like so much more than 35 lbs. You look amazing!
  • MaxxShawlee
    Options
    From one Cuban sistah to another... You Look MARVELOUS!!!
  • sandywerks
    sandywerks Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Well done! You look great!
  • Mrs_Padgett
    Mrs_Padgett Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone! ( :
    I am very short only 5 feet tall and my bmi is 37% which is in the level of obesity >.<
    My doctor said the average weight for someone my size is 117-120
    I prefer to be 130 ( :
    So that's my goal for this year!

I am 4'11 and going for 130 too :) It's a good shape for me. But might go lower when I get there (5lbs away!).

You look so cute and fun! lol. I agree with others that you look like a total diff person. Awesome job!
  • Jordynnsmom
    Jordynnsmom Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    You are SUPER AWESOME!!! Thank you for the inspiration;)
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's impressive. I am not noticing a difference yet!
  • lifelearner79
    Options
    Nice job! You look terrific! Love this move forward.
  • LadyofLight08
    LadyofLight08 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    You look great! How did you do it?!!! Um I am completely new to this site. I have tried counting my calories online before. My only prob. is I only have about 20 extra pounds to lose and it says I should eat no more than about 1,444 cals. a day when I do that by 7pm it feels like my body is in starvation mode. is this how im supose to feel? It almost feels like im eating nothing. and TODAY I messed up already I know but I had 1bowl of cocoa pebbles and 6ritz crackers with nutella spread (I KNOW NOT HEALTHY, It was a start of bad binge eating BUT I STOPPED) and now my cal. counter says I only can consume like 800more cal. for my day and thats it. So I feel like I will be starved by 6pm today. WHAT DO I DO? ANY HELP OR ADVICE WOULD B AMAZING! ONCE AGAIN GREAT JOB!
    Hi! I totally understand, where you're coming from!
    I actually eat past 7pm, but never past 10. I eat every 3 hours, but in small portions to speed up my metabolism. If you starve yourself your body will store the fat you eat in food. I look at the back of the labels and make sure everything I eat is at the very most 3g of sugar and low in sodium. I try not to really worry about the calories, because in fact your body burns calories with exercise! Sugar and sodium however transfers into unwanted fat.
    I hope this helps you out, if you want anymore help you're always welcome to add me as a friend! ( :
  • LadyofLight08
    Options
    From one Cuban sistah to another... You Look MARVELOUS!!!
    Gracias! ( :
  • LadyofLight08
    Options
    Wow! That's impressive. I am not noticing a difference yet!
    Don't be discouraged it takes 40 days for new skin cells to appear!
    I didn't notice either until I looked back at photos! haha :P
  • Tina180130
    Tina180130 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Well done, you look fantastic. The hard work has paid off and you have managed to keep smiling in the process. You look sooo cute in your first picture but healthier in the latter picture. Keep up the good work.
  • Trishajac
    Trishajac Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Great work! Inspiring
  • Janice032557
    Janice032557 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I think before and after pictures are so fantastic! They are such an inspiration to see and they let us know that we all have it in us to lose the weight.

You look amazing, keep up the great work, and thanks for sharing! :)
  • shmatichka
    Options
    You look fabulous!
    It is truly inspiring, keep up the good work :-)
  • metrabolic
    metrabolic Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    great progress!
  • LadyofLight08
    Options
    Thank you again everyone!
    I'm trying to respond to everyone's messages, but if you'd like to be friends just add me and I'll be more than happy to answer any questions you may have.
    Lets lose weight together shall we?! ( :
  • sexysize12
    sexysize12 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    You look happy young and refreshing, keep up the awesome job of self care what an inspiration. :O)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!