Question for the guys...

Options

Replies

• myers0machine
    Options
    gota love a curvy women... whether they have "small" curves or "bigger" curves.

Because curviness is beautiful!! ♥
  • staps065
    staps065 Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    I perfer a woman with curves: Butt, Boobs and Hips with shapely legs.... That doesn't mean they have to be perfect in any way. Proportional is nice! :happy:
  • chadbobby
    chadbobby Posts: 11
    Options
    I prefer skinny with boobs but you have to have some cushion.
  • stevewynjones
    stevewynjones Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Personally I've dated ladies from both ends of the spectrum. If your happy, healthy and confident it makes no difference. There are some guys who will only go for the fitness model type.. fine no problem with that. We have the feeder fetish at the other end of that scale but the point I will get to is that although a hard body looks great it's also that, a hard body which is'nt always the most comfortable thing to lie next to......
  • Iamkim73
    Iamkim73 Posts: 924 Member
    Options
    Personally I've dated ladies from both ends of the spectrum. If your happy, healthy and confident it makes no difference. There are some guys who will only go for the fitness model type.. fine no problem with that. We have the feeder fetish at the other end of that scale but the point I will get to is that although a hard body looks great it's also that, a hard body which is'nt always the most comfortable thing to lie next to......

I love this response.
  • NessasMommy081311
    NessasMommy081311 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your responses. I put up a new picture on here, which is me 11 lbs lighter than the first one...still doesn't look any different though. I feel gross. I don't like looking at myself, so I guess it kind of makes me feel better knowing that all guys aren't completely shallow....my husband thinks I'm fat, which is why I'm pushing to lose the weight. :(
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your responses. I put up a new picture on here, which is me 11 lbs lighter than the first one...still doesn't look any different though. I feel gross. I don't like looking at myself, so I guess it kind of makes me feel better knowing that all guys aren't completely shallow....my husband thinks I'm fat, which is why I'm pushing to lose the weight. :(

I am so sorry that your husband thinks you are fat. You aren't. You carry your weight proportionately and it looks good on you. I know it's your low self esteem that is making you want to lose weight because your husband apparently lets you know he thinks you are fat, but like quitting smoking, you can only lose this weight successfully if you do it for yourself. Good luck honey!
  • nammer79
    nammer79 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Just stick to what your doing and you'll be fine. Besides you already have a man that loves you and most likely thinks the world about you(he might be a jerk or maybe trying to hint that he thinks you need to drop a few pounds.. if hes flat out called the woman that gave birth to his kid fat then hes an *kitten* that's all there is to it). I think your cute myself so it comes down to how you act and carry yourself. People come in all shapes and sizes there is no one perfect fit and to be honest I'm picky but I find myself liking both thin and those that aren't so thin. Just set reachable goals and enjoy working towards them as much as you can.
  • NessasMommy081311
    Options
    Just stick to what your doing and you'll be fine. Besides you already have a man that loves you and most likely thinks the world about you(he might be a jerk or maybe trying to hint that he thinks you need to drop a few pounds.. if hes flat out called the woman that gave birth to his kid fat then hes an *kitten* that's all there is to it). I think your cute myself so it comes down to how you act and carry yourself. People come in all shapes and sizes there is no one perfect fit and to be honest I'm picky but I find myself liking both thin and those that aren't so thin. Just set reachable goals and enjoy working towards them as much as you can.

*blushing* thanks. :)
  • Kerri_is_so_very
    Kerri_is_so_very Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    You just had a baby 6 months ago, go easy on yourself mama (especially if you are nursing). If not, eat healthy and get in some exercise and I'm sure you'll be where you want to be soon enough!
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options

I stand by my previous statement. :wink:
  • 2kidsandadonut
    2kidsandadonut Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Weight doesn't matter as much as how you feel about yourself. I've always been a big girl but I've never had a problem with finding someone (more of a problem figuring out which one I wanted) It's all about attitude. If you think your worth it others will too! I was a very hefty girl when I married my husband and I still have to beat girls back with a stick to stay away from him. (He's got a 12 pack to die for) He's wasn't into big girls but I was like a terrier I wouldn't let go until he figured out he loved me! And now he worships the ground I walk on. Honey you look great I would kill to be 185 right now! If someone truly loves you it doesn't matter what you weigh!
  • NessasMommy081311
    Options
    Wow...everyone is really making me feel better. I did not start this fishing for compliments, but the ones that I have gotten have made me smile. :) My husband hasn't come out and said I was fat, (mainly because he knows I could kick his *kitten* lol) but I can tell he thinks it in the way he acts...and watches/looks at way thinner girls in ways he never looks at me. But this post is really because I am curious to see what guys are really attracted to...And maybe other women like me will feel a little better about themselves as well.
  • Lee510
    Lee510 Posts: 46
    Options
    Keep doing what you're doing and you'll get to where you want to be. The weight didn't get put on at once and it won't come off that way. I checked your profile pics and you look great. You just need to get a new baseball team!:laugh:
  • Guajardo73
    Guajardo73 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I think it really depends on each women and how there body holds their weight! I have seen plenty of woman that are skinny with boobs but they look as if the need to put on weight! But then ive seen bigger women that have great curves and ithink they are hot as hell! I love the fact that my wife has curves not overweight by any means! She is 5' 10" 175lbs. And here body fits her curves extremely well! I guess it just verys if a women's curves spots there body!
  • NessasMommy081311
    Options
    I think it really depends on each women and how there body holds their weight! I have seen plenty of woman that are skinny with boobs but they look as if the need to put on weight! But then ive seen bigger women that have great curves and ithink they are hot as hell! I love the fact that my wife has curves not overweight by any means! She is 5' 10" 175lbs. And here body fits her curves extremely well! I guess it just verys if a women's curves spots there body!

Awww...it's nice to see a man publicly and proudly compliment his wife. :) She is lucky to have you.
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Skinny girls personally. Im not a boob guy, so that is a major factor
  • stewartcarden
    Options
    I prefer feminine and there is no exact height/weight/figure definition of that.

Good save!
    Having spoke with the majority of my friends over many years about such things ( could just be a scottish thing here though) we would all much prefer girls to have a bit of bum and boob while still being physically fit.

We dont ask much do we ;p

But then physical features arent everything and its all relative to the girl in question. Gotta feel something for them too i guess
  • Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Options
    1 in 2 people have cheated. No one intends to, it happens. I don't plan to but I think everyone is lying to themselves if they say 100% not the case. I bet a large number of people on this thread have already cheated!
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    I've always been attracted to curvy busty women, but it's not a prerequisite to a sucessful relationship.