What pairs well with laughing cow cheese?

Options

Replies

• Tasha_89
    Tasha_89 Posts: 4
    Options
    I keep it pretty basic and put it on a bagel for breakfast.
  • cath_thegreat
    Options
    Celery for sure...and also nice with a wedge of fresh pear.
  • purpletrillium
    Options
    Hungry Girl has great recipes on her website.
  • chattipatty2
    chattipatty2 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    bump because ive been wanting to buy it!!!!
  • curvygirl512
    curvygirl512 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    apples or pears. mix up the sweet with the salty
  • nutandbutter
    Options
    Melba toast, sandwiches, hotdogs, on and on, it's so delicious....

You can also melt some wedges in a bowl in the microwave and use it as a low calorie alfredo sauce as well. Or as a veggie dip.

I'm loving these ideas :) For the Alfredo sauce, how many wedges do you add and what else do you add?

Ok, this isn't quite an alfredo sauce I make but it's close. I cut boneless, skinless chicken breasts into little chunks. I cook it in a nonstick pan (no oil needed). There should be some water left in the pan when the chicken is nearly cooked through, otherwise add a little. Throw 2-4 wedges (dependent on how much chicken you used) in the pan and stir to melt. It really tastes so creamy and good. I also do it with shrimp.

I also spread it on sliced ham then roll them. Quick, high protein snack. Agree with using it on celery. Also make chicken cordon bleu with it. It really is a versatile cheese.
  • mary35699
    mary35699 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    celery with laughing cow cheese spread on top.
  • Livinlavidalulu
    Options
    I just bought the jalapeño and the French onion flavor. Cant wait to try....Mac and cheese sounds sooo good!
  • Livinlavidalulu
    Options
    Melba toast, sandwiches, hotdogs, on and on, it's so delicious....

You can also melt some wedges in a bowl in the microwave and use it as a low calorie alfredo sauce as well. Or as a veggie dip.

I'm loving these ideas :) For the Alfredo sauce, how many wedges do you add and what else do you add?

Ok, this isn't quite an alfredo sauce I make but it's close. I cut boneless, skinless chicken breasts into little chunks. I cook it in a nonstick pan (no oil needed). There should be some water left in the pan when the chicken is nearly cooked through, otherwise add a little. Throw 2-4 wedges (dependent on how much chicken you used) in the pan and stir to melt. It really tastes so creamy and good. I also do it with shrimp.

I also spread it on sliced ham then roll them. Quick, high protein snack. Agree with using it on celery. Also make chicken cordon bleu with it. It really is a versatile cheese.

Thanks so much! I'm definitely gonna try that Alfredo. (maybe add some extra garlic for flavor)
  • tequila09
    tequila09 Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    I eat it alone lol I love cheese!! I just tried it for the first time a few days ago and I am in love!!!
  • Arietmis
    Arietmis Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Have you guys tried the blue cheese? It REALLY tastes like blue cheese!
    I also buy a full container of cherry tomatoes from Costco and roast them with a drizzle of olive oil, salt, pepper and dried italian seasoning at 300 degrees for 3 hours. I use my oven roasted tomatoes for everything! On Wasa crackers with laughing cow cheese or instead of mayo on my sandwiches.
  • barkernc
    barkernc Posts: 29
    Options
    Wheat Thins!!! YUMMM!
  • MaryEffingPoppins
    MaryEffingPoppins Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    1 microwave safe dish, 1 egg white, 1 egg, 1 laughing cow wedge, 60 seconds. That is all.
  • Alishajune
    Alishajune Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    oh, EVERYTHING!! i love mixing it into scrambled eggs.
  • ilovejd22
    Options
    If you live near a Whole Foods, they make these puff things with a machine in their store. I think it's called COCO's. They are only 16 calories per puff and its the same size as a small pancake. So the garlic and herb light skinny cow cheese is 35 calories and plus 3 puffs = 83 calories of GOODNESS!
  • Cordy1228
    Cordy1228 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I use it on sandwiches in place of mayo and sliced cheese.
  • awdhemi
    awdhemi Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    With pretzel crisps!!!
  • nancy5012
    nancy5012 Posts: 40
    Options
    I use it on turkey burgers and grilled chicken sandwiches.

Spread it on a tortilla - add some grilled chicken and other veggies - top with another tortilla, lightly grill it and you have a low cal quesqadillo.
  • Lance_K
    Lance_K Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    bump
  • LeenaRuns
    LeenaRuns Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    Grapes and All Bran multigrain crackers!!! Perfect snack.