Hello

Options
I am here because it is never to late for a do over! I have taken an office job and have been introduced to the old sit and spread. If you can relate and would like to be a part of my much needed motivation, HOLLA!!!!!!:wink:

Replies

• hezzyhlo
    hezzyhlo Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hello!! I hear you on the office job! luckily, I have a great co-worker that helps me stay on track. Do you have anyone that may be able to help you like that?

Best of luck in your journey, friend!
  • Lynnhealthpro
    Options
    A foolish faith in authority is the worst enemy of truth- A. Einstein
  • stjeanmama
    stjeanmama Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, new here, needing support and motivation. Long overdue to take care of myself. Challenged by night shift worker, middle aged mom of teenagers. Anyone out there relate?
  • onequirkygirl
    onequirkygirl Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Personaly, night shift messed me up, I was eating correct amounts and exercising...yet I think it screws with your hormones because I dropped 7 lbs a week after quitting that job. Apparently it does increase Leptin and Cortisol when your sleep is unregulated. But everyone is different and I wish you luck!
  • farmboyphotography
    farmboyphotography Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I relate to your dilemma. I was a service tech and stayed very active. I made the move to management and suddenly found I need to exercise to take up the slack! I bet you will do great! Add me if you like.

Good luck!
  • wolfehound22
    Options
    Ive had a desk job for the last 8 years, and it definittly can help to put on the weight if your not careful, but over the past 2 years ive taken everything i put on, and then some. So feel free to add me.
  • Lynnhealthpro
    Options
    Oh yes I completely know where you are right now. Congrats on putting the oxygen mask on yourself. I am here for ya! :smile: