Do you have a target outfit? (or clothing item)

Options
gettinerdone_
gettinerdone_ Posts: 47 Member
Mine: high waisted jean shorts! likes these :)

http://www.nastygal.com/clothes-bottoms/slasher-flick-cutoff-short

Unfortunately when you're bigger the really shrt short thing is not something people wanna see......

Whats your target outfit!

Replies

• sproeber89
    Options
    My wedding gown! I already have it purchased but I want to rock it! Toned arms and all for my strapless dress. 228 days until I can wear it!! :)
  • MissLeesh27
    Options
    A wedding dress!!!!!!!!!! :) Lol:laugh:
  • SunLove8
    SunLove8 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    A bikini and all my "too small to wear" clothes that are brand new hanging in my closet...
  • littlestar83
    Options
    Size 14 jeans with no stretch lol
  • NicolePatriot
    NicolePatriot Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Bikini!!!

Something from Beach Bunny. Hey, when I lose almost 100 lbs. I'm definitely treating myself to an expensive bathing suit!
  • teeley
    teeley Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    a black and red haulter top dress, that I can pull off rockabilly style!!!
  • bulletprooff
    Options
    Dresses!

I was on the search for a black leather coat and couldn't find one in my size that fit. I found one that sorta fit and now it really does fit and I have a brown companion leather coat I want to fit better.
  • AnninStPaul
    AnninStPaul Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options
    I now fit in my wedding gown (from 1996). My goal is to do that always.
  • SARgirl
    SARgirl Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I have a pair of Oakley board shorts that I bought several years ago and could never fit into. I tried them on last week and they actually fit! Now I'm afraid that they might be too big for summer! So I guess my new target outfit will have to be a new bikini:)
  • monicanicoletta
    monicanicoletta Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I just want to look good; flat stomach, toned body... in a two piece bikini :)
  • puggleperson
    puggleperson Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Yes I do.. A pair of jeans that I used to fit into. They are size 12 and I weighed 167 pounds(obviously over weight then too :/) ...about 10 years ago ...I weighed in at 169 yesterday and I am still NO WHERE near fitting into those jeans... LOL What gives besides a ten year gap LOL
  • LittleLolita
    Options
    This might sound bad, but I just wanna wear cute lingerie for my husband! I see all the cute/sexy lingerie at Victoria Secret and I wanna wear it all LOL
  • catherine4211
    catherine4211 Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    Yep - a pair of jeans I bought a few years ago. They are nothing fancy but I love they way they used to look.
  • jenlarz
    jenlarz Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    I would love to be able to look good in a bikini again. Its been years :( I may not wear one very often, but I want to be able to
  • weight2go
    weight2go Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    To get back into my size 12 clothes. If I get to the point I can wear a two piece swimsuit again I want to get a navel ring. :glasses:
  • pamelad77
    pamelad77 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I have a size 10 (uk) dress hanging in my wardrobe that's my target. There's no stretch in it so it will need to fit properly!

Got down from a 16 to a 12 so hopefully I'll make it!
  • bmreed0920
    bmreed0920 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I just bought a bikini that I will fit in by June for my summer rafting trip.
  • DANALOCAR
    Options
    My blue mini skirt whit mi pink t shirt !!! I dream with the day i can used again !!!
  • DataBased
    DataBased Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    I have a pair of faves I was trying to get into when I was an 18 headed toward a 16. They're my "big goal". My mini goal is a pair of beautiful teal capris size 20s that fit like an 18.
  • birdieintx
    birdieintx Posts: 298
    Options
    a very small bikini