Would you cheat? Part 2/rephrased

Options

Replies

• angied80
    angied80 Posts: 749
    Options
    When my bf and I first started dating, we both are workout aholics, we each gave each other a wieght limit and said if the other gets to that point then we are breaking up =) It was obviously a joke but it helps us both hold each other accountable. When the other starts getting a little pudgy we just pull out that joke and we are both back on track. Beside the physical attraction part there are also health reasons we both want to stay inshape and fit. As far as cheating becasue of it, thats a whole new ballgame.
  • wolfehound22
    Options
    Ive thought about this more, and i can see how this could lead to some people cheating. As a guys point of view, i want bedroom activity pretty regularly, and i can see that if my wife gained weight, she may find herself less attractive, resulting in less and less. Then i may get discouraged there and look for it elsewhere. Im not saying this is what i would do, but i think u can see how some people may cheat, and it may not be because they r less attracted to ther SO but for not feeling they r getting what they want.
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    My fiancé has said that if I were to ever get seriously fat, he'd be gone. My brother has said the same thing about his wife. Honestly, it may be rude, but if they're not attracted to overweight people, how can you get upset? Everyone has their own preferences, and heck if my fiancé got to 300 lbs, I wouldn't be attracted either. But I know neither of us would cheat on the other, we'd just end the relationship, or y'know, tell each other once either started to get a little chubs.
  • QueenJayJay
    QueenJayJay Posts: 1,139
    Options
    but he still loves me for me. (God only knows why! :) )

^^^ THIS is what has affected your sex life. Your lack of self confidence.
    Exactly

People perceive what you put out there. Ooze confidence, and he'll be on you like a fat kid on MFP.
  • NessasMommy081311
    NessasMommy081311 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I am asking other people's opinions. Again, this has nothing to do with me. My insecurity is not what made me post these threads, my curiosity is. If you have a problem with it, just don't comment....
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,286 Member
    Options
    I love my husband more than anything and he would be handsome to me always, however when he was 30 pounds lighter and I could see his abs I couldn't keep my hands off of him. He's been following my lead and working out more, lately his chest and triceps are popping, guess what....so is the headboard. I think a lot of it has to do with his confidence too....
  • angied80
    angied80 Posts: 749
    Options
    I am asking other people's opinions. Again, this has nothing to do with me. My insecurity is not what made me post these threads, my curiosity is. If you have a problem with it, just don't comment....

Don't get worked up about it. People are going to say what they want. You cant control them. Just ignore it.
  • QueenJayJay
    Options

Don't get worked up about it. People are going to say what they want. You cant control them. Just ignore it.

This, and who's got a problem? Looks like people are offering advice to me.

Though I do wonder why you are curious about this.
  • NessasMommy081311
    Options
    I'm just curious. The reason behind it doesn't matter. How do I delete threads?
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options

You can ask the mods to delete. That is the only way.
  • QueenJayJay
    Options

A mod has to do it. You can go to your original post, click "report," choose "other," then just tell them you'd like it deleted. They'll usually do it without questioning if they see the OP is asking. :flowerforyou:

ETA: I usually just say something like, "please delete this CF." :laugh:
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    You don't delete them. You can try reporting it and hope a mod helps you out. It's ok to admit the reason, you don't have to lie to kick it. :drinker:
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options

Well, I can assure you that starting another duplicate one won't give you the answers you seek.
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options

Well, I can assure you that starting another duplicate one won't give you the answers you seek.

LAWL.
  • lisakyle_11
    lisakyle_11 Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    ..what Karin said. gather yourself and be who you are meant to be.
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options

You could just start another one about how the second one wasn't what you meant either.

Third time's a charm!
  • QueenJayJay
    Options
    hippie.jpg
  • NessasMommy081311
    Options
    I don't plan on starting another thread. I think I got all the answers I wanted. Some people don't need to be so fricken mean about it though. I wouldn't go on someone else's thread and give them hell for asking a question.
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    I don't plan on starting another thread. I think I got all the answers I wanted. Some people don't need to be so fricken mean about it though. I wouldn't go on someone else's thread and give them hell for asking a question.
    I wasn't being mean. Just giving an honest answer.
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options

Maybe the part where you called most of the men on the site cheaters because they didn't respond to your thread is what didn't win you any friends...