Do you have a target outfit? (or clothing item)

Options

Replies

• mrsmandiicarter
    Options
    well, my husband is coming home from deployment in three months, I have already picked out a cute little lacy dress from VS I plan to knock his socks off in, also it would be nice to be able to wear a bikini this summer. ;)
  • shutterbug282
    shutterbug282 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Shorts. I haven't owned a pair of shorts for years and I want to feel comfortable in them! :)
  • hnsaunde
    hnsaunde Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    I have a dress with a super low back that I bought in Europe in September, and I want to be able to wear it on my birthday this year in August. I don't have to lose more weight, however, definitely need to tone up the midsection in order to properly rock it!
  • sandy_taylor13
    sandy_taylor13 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I bought a bikini a few years ago at the wrong size (it was a size 6 and I thought it was a 9 when I bought it). WHen i got it home I was pissed I couldnt fit into it, but then realized it was a 6 not a 9. I can fit into many size 6 regular clothing items now, but not that 6 bikini bottom. My goal is to be able to wear that and look good in it. Unfortunately all my fat is in my butt/hips/thighs (and that's the last place the fat comes off--rrr!!). My workouts the past few months have really helped to start the shrinking process, so hopefully by summer I can rock that 6!!!
  • tataliciousd89
    Options
    I have a couple bedroom outfits I'd like to rock with a little more confidence even if they are just used for housecleaning in when I'm bored. Most times when I'm home I'm in my underwear and that won't change, but I'll look a lot better in them.
  • ellel1234
    ellel1234 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Mine was to fit into the jeans I bought over a year ago (that sadly would not fit over my thighs) -- I now fit into them and look forward to them being my fat jeans :)
  • niamsinno
    Options
    Size 6 evening gowns lying in my wardrobe:)
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    Victoria's Secret. ALL of it!
  • dragonsheart84
    Options
    I want to look cute in a dress that was given to me. It is a wrap dress and I do not want it to accidently open up when I sit down in it. I have long ways to get there but I will get there!!!!!!!!!1
  • amanda8o
    amanda8o Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Bikini!!!

Something from Beach Bunny. Hey, when I lose almost 100 lbs. I'm definitely treating myself to an expensive bathing suit!

Same here and I looooove Beach Bunny!!
  • elizabeth_xo
    Options
    I have a pair of really gorgeous, expensive silk underwear that never really fitted me. I'd love to be able to wear them! And also be able to fit into any size 10 (UK) clothing especially a bikini! :) xx
  • hbarney
    hbarney Posts: 434
    Options
    A little RED dress. So often I hear black but I am going for red........
  • zenchild
    zenchild Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    My goal is a certain pair of jeans. A pair of size 4 Calvin Klein jeans that I lived in my freshman and sophomore years of college. I want to put on those jeans, a black tank top and my Doc Marten boots and look as good as I did then.
    My husband also has a goal. His goal is to get me into a pair of leather pants.
  • jedibunny
    jedibunny Posts: 321
    Options
    well, obviously the cliche of a bikini... but Ive got some camo pants from a few years back that I would love to get into agin (yeah, camo pants.....bringing the 90's back! :p)

Camo pants FTW!
    Also, I'd like to look good in (of course) a bikini--I have two or three in my dresser which I'd love to use someday--but I'm really aiming for jeans/shorts where I won't have to worry about flab hanging out and my killer Matrix-style long black pleather jacket. It's amazeballs, especially with my DMs, but I don't fit into it anymore.

And I do actually have a gorgeous wedding dress hanging in a closet which I can't squeeze into yet.
  • AlayshaJ
    AlayshaJ Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Hey! I actually just ordered these!
  • missfancy1980
    Options
    sexy-jeans.jpg
    Yep, THIS Primarily!! Jeans look a bazillion times better on size 8 (UK) than any other size!

Also this would be awesome, but a lot of body sculpting to go before we get there lol

bikini2_01.jpg
  • Neigh2012
    Neigh2012 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Definitely a bikini or at least able to rock a shorter, tighter dress without seeing any tummy outline. lol
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,957 Member
    Options
    My goal is a certain pair of jeans. A pair of size 4 Calvin Klein jeans that I lived in my freshman and sophomore years of college. I want to put on those jeans, a black tank top and my Doc Marten boots and look as good as I did then.
    My husband also has a goal. His goal is to get me into a pair of leather pants.

I think his goal is to get you out of the leather pants too....heehee
    Also, gotta dig gals who wear docs
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    A khaki pencil like skirt I wore on my first date with my husband... it is really the only piece of clothing I have kept from when I was at my lightest... I would love to wear it again.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    yes.

supergirl_sexy_costume2.jpg