Would you cheat? Part 2/rephrased

Options

Replies

• CSO313
    CSO313 Posts: 6
    Options
    I would never cheat... not my nature... But I am divorced now because apparently my Ex felt differently..... :-/
  • DarthCeltic
    DarthCeltic Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    I don't plan on starting another thread. I think I got all the answers I wanted. Some people don't need to be so fricken mean about it though. I wouldn't go on someone else's thread and give them hell for asking a question.

Maybe the part where you called most of the men on the site cheaters because they didn't respond to your thread is what didn't win you any friends...

Not here to win friends. And sorry if that's how you took that. I did not mean to say that most men on here were cheaters.

Here's a pet peeve of mine. Implying that I took what you said the wrong way. I didn't "take it the wrong way". It's what you said, in plain English. Here's your quote:
    I'm noticing over half of the responses here are from women...and being a woman myself, I know we are not all shallow. This was aimed more towards men, but I'm assuming since there's not too many posting, then the answer is probably yes.

You clearly state that men on this site are shallow cheaters, and your only reason being because they weren't replying to your thread. Then you want to cry because people aren't being nice to you.

This is why I love the internet. You can't go back and pretend you never said something you in fact did.

I said I assumed since men weren't posting, that the answer was yes. DID NOT say men on this site were shallow cheaters. Someone earlier on in my other thread said that men who didn't post probably were. And I'm not crying.

So, by that logic ALL the men who didn't respond to your thread are cheaters?

what if i agreed that i would.. but im too lazy to pursue and i did reply?
  • NessasMommy081311
    NessasMommy081311 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I don't plan on starting another thread. I think I got all the answers I wanted. Some people don't need to be so fricken mean about it though. I wouldn't go on someone else's thread and give them hell for asking a question.

Maybe the part where you called most of the men on the site cheaters because they didn't respond to your thread is what didn't win you any friends...

Not here to win friends. And sorry if that's how you took that. I did not mean to say that most men on here were cheaters.

Here's a pet peeve of mine. Implying that I took what you said the wrong way. I didn't "take it the wrong way". It's what you said, in plain English. Here's your quote:
    I'm noticing over half of the responses here are from women...and being a woman myself, I know we are not all shallow. This was aimed more towards men, but I'm assuming since there's not too many posting, then the answer is probably yes.

You clearly state that men on this site are shallow cheaters, and your only reason being because they weren't replying to your thread. Then you want to cry because people aren't being nice to you.

This is why I love the internet. You can't go back and pretend you never said something you in fact did.

I said I assumed since men weren't posting, that the answer was yes. DID NOT say men on this site were shallow cheaters. Someone earlier on in my other thread said that men who didn't post probably were. And I'm not crying.

So, by that logic ALL the men who didn't respond to your thread are cheaters?

No. Just drop it. Didn't mean to offend anyone. That was not the purpose of this thread.
  • BeautifulRedButterfly
    BeautifulRedButterfly Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I want a shamrock shake...
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Pretty sure most people would cheat on their spouses if they lost attraction to them AND knew they wouldn't get caught. That's the turn - whether or not you'll get caught. So, OP, if you're feeling insecure and not having sex or having fun while doing the sex, and your husband thought he could get some strange without anyone ever finding out, I'm sure he would.

you said strange!

Well what do you call it?
  • DarthCeltic
    Options
    Pretty sure most people would cheat on their spouses if they lost attraction to them AND knew they wouldn't get caught. That's the turn - whether or not you'll get caught. So, OP, if you're feeling insecure and not having sex or having fun while doing the sex, and your husband thought he could get some strange without anyone ever finding out, I'm sure he would.

you said strange!

um... strange.. no one else calls it that.. and for this.. i give you a high five!
  • NessasMommy081311
    NessasMommy081311 Posts: 122 Member
    Options

Lol nice subject change! And now that you say that, I want one too! :)
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options

you said strange!

um... strange.. no one else calls it that.. and for this.. i give you a high five!

*HIGH FIVE*
  • grinch031
    grinch031 Posts: 1,679
    Options
    This is sort of a pointless poll to take because like the OP said, most of the people who would actually cheat are not going to respond and say so. What we gather on these two threads are that 99% of all people are 100% faithful and love their spouse unconditionally, even though the true statistics out there would completely contradict that notion.
  • DarthCeltic
    Options

i love me lucky charms! they are magically delicious.. and

PENIS!
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options

PENIS!

I see what you did there... now you guys are trying to get the thread deleted.
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options

Oh shoot if that's all we wanted I could have done that long ago with a profanity laced tirade. But now I'm far more interested in some rousing milkshake talk...
  • UsedToBeHusky
    Options

Oh shoot if that's all we wanted I could have done that long ago with a profanity laced tirade. But now I'm far more interested in some rousing milkshake talk...

What does the shamrock shake taste like? I mean it's green for crying out loud. The only green fluid that ever comes to mind for me is bile.
  • lour441
    lour441 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    I cheated yesterday. I feel terrible. :(

http://www.trauthdairy.com/02_mic_select_birthday_cake.shtml
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    <snip>
    Isn't this what the OP wanted?
  • BeautifulRedButterfly
    Options

PENIS!

I didnt mean anything gross by it..if thats what u were thinking...Im just craving a milkshake, & i just wanted to try the shamrock milkshake since i never had it before D:
    my first craving throughout my whole pregnancy..weird
  • UsedToBeHusky
    Options

I didnt mean anything gross by it..if thats what u were thinking...Im just craving a milkshake, & i just wanted to try the shamrock milkshake since i never had it before D:

I don't think anyone thought anything about it. Congrats!

Now WTH does the shamrock shake taste like cause I can't get past the color?
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    I hate to be the voice of reason, but its obvious the OP is rethinking some of the things she said. Can't we just give her a break?

:flowerforyou:
  • BeautifulRedButterfly
    Options

I don't think anyone thought anything about it. Congrats!

Now WTH does the shamrock shake taste like cause I can't get past the color?

oh ok. lol. I wasnt quite too sure.
    & thanks!!

I wanna know what it tastes like too..
  • twisted88
    twisted88 Posts: 330 Member
    Options

I wanna know what it tastes like too..

Mint