My 30DS results with pics.

Options
I officially joined MFP on the 6th of Jan but started the diet on the 16th, and started the 30DS on the 6th of Feb. Since starting MFP I have lost 13lb and from doing the 30DS 8.5 inches,I feel far better in myself but I still have at least 9lb to lose as well as my mummy tummy. I have started doing the 30DS again until I decide what I am doing next, but still find it hard,just not as hard as the first time around. The best thing about doing it has been that my husband has finally started to join me with eating healthy and exercising which is te best result ever.

309-1.jpg
The first picture was actually the 22nd of Jan not the 6th.

133-1.jpg

309-2-1.jpg

305-2-1.jpg

Replies

• juicemoogan
    juicemoogan Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Great Jobs.

Whats 30DS?
  • ryanpayne4
    ryanpayne4 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    awesome job. Keep it up
  • MountainMia
    MountainMia Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    WOW! What an amazing difference! I am going to have to do that shred. You look amazing!
  • rhce40
    rhce40 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    looking good!!
  • miss_september
    Options
    Great Jobs.

Whats 30DS?

30DS is Jillian Michael's 30-day Shred...and You look amazing! Great job!
  • BeGreat25
    BeGreat25 Posts: 78
    Options
    Amazing results way to go!!!
  • robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • vickyj29
    vickyj29 Posts: 38
    Options
    Thank you so much, I never thought I'd enjoy exercising so much, I'm trying to get all the pictures on but they dont seem to fit!
  • Elyshashaw
    Options
    I just started the 30 Day Shred yesterday, hope to see results!! How long did it take before you noticed a change?
  • Templetough
    Options
    i just started 30 day shred today. i can't believe those are the results you got! did you do anything else in addition besides counting calories?
  • SaketoKim
    SaketoKim Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work! I used it for 6 months... so don't stop now. I now run and do a womens bootcamp 3 days a week. Without 30ds never would have happened.
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Wow, what great results! I'm almost done with Level 1 in my 2nd go-round of 30DS. I love it! I've started mixing in pilates and Yoga Meltdown for extra calorie burn, and am still running and doing regular cardio on my cardio-only days at the gym.
  • snlperdue93
    snlperdue93 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You look great!
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    Those are awesome results!
  • westcoastredhead
    Options
    I officially joined MFP on the 6th of Jan but started the diet on the 16th, and started the 30DS on the 6th of Feb. Since starting MFP I have lost 13lb and from doing the 30DS 8.5 inches,I feel far better in myself but I still have at least 9lb to lose as well as my mummy tummy. I have started doing the 30DS again until I decide what I am doing next, but still find it hard,just not as hard as the first time around. The best thing about doing it has been that my husband has finally started to join me with eating healthy and exercising which is te best result ever.

309-1.jpg
    The first picture was actually the 22nd of Jan not the 6th.

133-1.jpg
  • vickyj29
    vickyj29 Posts: 38
    Options
    309.jpg

305.jpg

This was my final day on Friday, I did go running on the treadmill every now and again but most of it was just eating right and the 30ds,after having 2 kids its nice to be on the way to getting somewhere near a flat tummy.
  • DataBased
    DataBased Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Will somebody please tell me if the warnings about 30DS are true - that if you have bad knees you should not attempt 30DS?
  • littleworm23
    littleworm23 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Great work. :)
  • Ilovedrinkingtea
    Ilovedrinkingtea Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    OP I can't see your last picture properly, and I'd love to be able to fully appreciate it!!!xx
  • Ilovedrinkingtea
    Ilovedrinkingtea Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    309.jpg

305.jpg

This was my final day on Friday, I did go running on the treadmill every now and again but most of it was just eating right and the 30ds,after having 2 kids its nice to be on the way to getting somewhere near a flat tummy.

Ahhh, I see it. You look amazing!!! xx
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!