Do you have a target outfit? (or clothing item)

Options

Replies

• garnet1483
    garnet1483 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I've got a pair of khakis I bought when I was 18, and they were a little snug. My goal is for them to be too big by the time I'm done, but right now my initial goal is to just fit into them!
  • muffin_shufflin
    muffin_shufflin Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Target outfit is just being comfortable in my birthday suit!! Letting it all hang out and being proud of what I have worked hard for

Took my answer :laugh:
  • Nik_Marie
    Nik_Marie Posts: 66
    Options
    Size 8 jeans! I have been in 18/20s for so long and I am sick of it. My goal is a size 8 and I'm already in a 12/14!
  • ElementalMoe
    ElementalMoe Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I JUST bought a Kay Unger sun dress from a consignment shop - It's an 8, but fits like a 4 or 6 (have to love designer labels). It's my incentive dress to drop another 10 pounds, and then it should fit perfectly. :)
  • h0t_m0m
    h0t_m0m Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I have this sexy Bebe dress that I bought last year. It fits but I don't feel comfortable in it because my midsection is still not where I want it to be. When I can put this on and not feel like my tummy is swollen and poking out, I will be SO happy! I was hoping to wear it this weekend for my husband's award dinner but I am still not happy with how I look in it.

bebedress.jpg
  • Dewdrop24
    Dewdrop24 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I want to buy a new bathing suit for the summer. I don't own one, and refused to buy one, so I wore shorts & t-shirt in our pool for the last few years. This year I WILL wear a proper suit. (one piece, not a bikini...grandmas don't look right in them no matter what size they are!! lol)
  • akjstyles
    akjstyles Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    My size 14 Silver jeans, which I fit in as of today! :) My next goal jeans are a size 12 hanging in my closet just waiting for me!
  • achief192
    achief192 Posts: 192
    Options
    Naked :)
  • fguillory
    fguillory Posts: 291
    Options
    A corset. I love corsets, just can't wear many.
  • wittlelacey
    wittlelacey Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I definitely plan on getting more high waisted shorts just like those! :)
    My target piece of clothing is definitely shorts and crop tops!
    Both need killer legs and midsections, which I intend to have ;)
    I intend on purchasing a few cute little corsets as well! I know this nice store!
    I also want to get skinny jeans that I feel skinny in.
    Today I bought a pair that's size one, and although they fit, they make me feel huge because of my little love handles and thighs.

I have a lot of target outfits hahaha
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    Size 2 American Eagle jeans that I wore in 9th-11th grade. I still have them and I'd probably wear them all the time if I could get back into them just because it'd make me feel so good! those are my ultimate goal jeans.
  • kimiec
    kimiec Posts: 62
    Options
    A pair of brown shorts I wore 2 summers ago they were to big then but I didn't care and I won't care when I can wear them again.
  • cloud2011
    cloud2011 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Vintage little black dress I wore to my 10th high school reunion...which was 20 years ago!
  • Tonnina
    Tonnina Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    Size 10 pants. Really that's all I want. Well, I guess I should say that I want them to fit without too much muffin top! lol!
  • mandamommy3
    mandamommy3 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Bathing suit I picked up last season that is a Medium (currently in and XL). If I don't get there for this summer then next is fine by me.
  • SpanishRapunzel
    SpanishRapunzel Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I have several: a size 10 bridesmaid dress for a close friend's wedding in June, and all the clothes I've had in my attic since I got married! :embarassed: My goal is actually to be able to wear knee-high boots (probably Nine West) by fall 2012. I inherited huge calves from my father, so I know if those are down, the rest of me is good to go!!
  • debinewb1
    debinewb1 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I have some cute capris that I really enjoyed wearing when I was significantly skinnier. I'd like to put them on again before I get frustrated and end up sending them to the Goodwill :):ohwell:
  • revadiana
    revadiana Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I used to do buy clothes a couple sizes down and then work towards it. But what usually happens is I forget about them and by the time I pull it out, they're either too big or fits really oddly. Such a waste.

I started my journey as a size 22 - and depending on the cut I wear a size 8 or 10 now. So I went through quite a few goal clothes or celebratory clothes. Now, I have work out clothes and clothes I pickup up at thrift stores because I can't afford to keep shopping for new clothes every time I lose a bunch of weight. A weird con of weight loss. The bras were particularly expensive expense as I didn't buy that second hand.

I'm gonna save my money and when I reach my final goal weight - I'm gonna buy myself a whole new wardrobe. :-)
  • kidakiwi04
    kidakiwi04 Posts: 238
    Options
    greendress.jpg

This dress. It short tight and shows everything. I want to wear this and look AMAZING.
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    Size 2 American Eagle jeans that I wore in 9th-11th grade. I still have them and I'd probably wear them all the time if I could get back into them just because it'd make me feel so good! those are my ultimate goal jeans.
    goal.jpg
    I've got a long way to go! they are well worn and slightly out of fashion now, but I don't even care! putting them on would make me feel amazing instantly!