I love me more than I love.-------------------------------

Options

Replies

• TROUBLE2
    TROUBLE2 Posts: 6,660
    Options
    I love me more than CIGARETTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN DO IT!
    I'm struggling with this too believe it or not!......ugh the stress got me:angry: ...BUT I'm weaning this week and doing good.....so good luck to you...your not alone!!:flowerforyou:

good for BOTH of ya... you dont want to end up with grey lungs huh? think about it after a couple of years you will be just as good as new! :wink:

and Erica you might even be able to START keeping up while running finally... :wink:
    Yeah maybe....we can't all be as good as you!....lol:laugh: :laugh:

true... but I never started soking in the first place so my lungs have a head start on ya! but youll catch up... youll see... I have faith in ya Erica! ((((((((((Erica)))))))))))
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options
    I love me more than I love my glass or two of wine a night. :angry: :grumble: :explode: :sad: :noway:
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    oh and Trouble....Was you dad a theif? 'Cause he stole the stars from the sky and put them in your eyes.....:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :wink:

do your legs hurt???:happy:

Because If I fell from heaven mine would be killing me... :devil: :love: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :wink:

eh-hem....i think its supposed to say:

do your legs hurt? cuz you've been running thru my mind all day! :laugh:

carry on...:smokin:
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • TROUBLE2
    Options
    oh and Trouble....Was you dad a theif? 'Cause he stole the stars from the sky and put them in your eyes.....:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :wink:

Because If I fell from heaven mine would be killing me... :devil: :love: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :wink:

actually its feet... do youre feet hurt because you have been running through my mind all night!

another

if I were in charge I would re-arrange the alphabet and put U and I together! :devil:
  • czewwhat
    Options
    I love me more than I love corny pick up lines
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

so, cz :love: whats your SIGN?

mine is STOP. LOL!
  • czewwhat
    Options

mine is STOP. LOL!

Mine is actually two sided," dangerous curves" on one side," Slippery when wet" on the other! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • kym_lewis08
    kym_lewis08 Posts: 393
    Options

mine is STOP. LOL!

Mine is actually two sided," dangerous curves" on one side," Slippery when wet" on the other! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

PRICELESS!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    i love u..like seriously.:flowerforyou:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Be strong, you can do it ! Just look up the government standard for chocolate candy! It is admissible to have something like 4 cockroach legs, and half a house fly in a certain amount of chocolate! I forget how many maggots. Still love that Reese's thingy?

EEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok, I'm gonna go throw up now. :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:
  • czewwhat
    Options
    Be strong, you can do it ! Just look up the government standard for chocolate candy! It is admissible to have something like 4 cockroach legs, and half a house fly in a certain amount of chocolate! I forget how many maggots. Still love that Reese's thingy?

EEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok, I'm gonna go throw up now. :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

Might be thinking about your coffee too! read the following!

Food Defect Action Level
    CHOCOLATE AND CHOCOLATE LIQUOR Insect filth
    (AOAC 965.38) Average is 60 or more insect fragments per 100 grams when 6 100-gram subsamples are examined
    OR
    Any 1 subsample contains 90 or more insect fragments
    COFFEE BEANS, GREEN
    Insect Filth and Insects
    Average 10% or more by count are insect-infested or insect-damaged

DEFECT SOURCE: Insect fragments – post harvest and/or processing insect infestation
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options

Food Defect Action Level
    (AOAC 965.38) Average is 60 or more insect fragments per 100 grams when 6 100-gram subsamples are examined
    OR
    COFFEE BEANS, GREEN
    Insect Filth and Insects

DEFECT SOURCE: Insect fragments – post harvest and/or processing insect infestation

Ok, I'm seriously trying not to throw up! :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:
  • czewwhat
    Options

Food Defect Action Level
    OR
    COFFEE BEANS, GREEN
    Insect Filth and Insects

Ok, I'm seriously trying not to throw up! :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

I am not making up this stuff, just information! Sounds yummy doesn't it, thank the FDA for the Pure food standards!
  • elizabeth125
    Options
    :heart: I lone me more than I love a bag of oreo cookies and a half gallon of milk!!!:heart:
  • TROUBLE2
    Options
    I am not making up this stuff, just information! Sounds yummy doesn't it, thank the FDA for the Pure food standards!

you dont have to make that up.. anything that is processed has bug parts and or animal parts in it.. cigerettes contain parts of rats and mice and even snakes because the tabaco is left to dry in the sun and animals get in there because its warm and then get scooped up in back hoe fulls and dumped into the hoppers and choppers...

next time you take a puff enjoy that brazillian brown snake, and those rats :wink:
  • czewwhat
    Options
    rodent hairs in chocolate too, where did the bodies go? hmmmmm
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options

actually its feet... do youre feet hurt because you have been running through my mind all night!

another

if I were in charge I would re-arrange the alphabet and put U and I together! :devil:

I'm a little disappointed in you Trouble, I expected you to whip out the old standard by now...'If I told you you had a beautiful body would you hold it against me?!?' :bigsmile: :devil: :bigsmile:

Oh yeah (sorry cz) I love me more than I love the giant orange 'n' cream ice cream bar that is in my freezer and I do not have enough calories left to eat. :sad:
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    Today, I loved the Breyer's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough more than I loved me. At least I stuck to the half-cup serving.
  • czewwhat
    Options
    Today, I loved the Breyer's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough more than I loved me. At least I stuck to the half-cup serving.

you look amazing 1/2 cup of Breyer's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough will not destroy you! buy you gotta love yourself more than a whole bowl!
  • JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member
    Options
    :heart: I lone me more than I love a bag of oreo cookies and a half gallon of milk!!!:heart:

oreos *drool*