Options
    Haha Gabe.

Well, I've been to the shop. I went home after I heard the sound :(
  • GabeRami
    GabeRami Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Haha Gabe.

Well, I've been to the shop. I went home after I heard the sound :(

It's not as bad as you may think, after a while you kinda zone out.
  • CaseRat
    CaseRat Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Just the one on my right upper back (as shown in my picture!)
    :)
  • AntoniaK89
    Options
    I like to look at them but I have none. I am planning to get one. My daughter's name. I am scared of that "bzzzzzzzzz" sound that the tattoo needle makes but I figured that nothing is more painful than giving birth naturally. SO. Once I reach my goal. I might be getting that name.

Dont worry you'll be fine, u dont notice the sound after a while and duno bout others but for me, it kind of felt therapeutic in a weird way.
  • shmunster
    shmunster Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    I have a few, but this is my most recent one, It's an A for my son's name, and the little dot paw prints and for my 2 dogs. It represents my family and the strength I've gained in the last few years

[img]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a227/Shoemonster/weight loss/photo8.jpg[/img]
  • Keightisgr8
    Keightisgr8 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I have so many.
    - A paramecium on my left wrist.
    tumblr_lz9sgeZalO1qfktkqo1_500.jpg

- COVER UP Giant unfinished back piece of the ambassador bridge (connects Detroit, Mi to Windsor, On)
    5512152.jpg

- "Big Time" on my right wrist

- 3 stars behind each ear
    tumblr_lz66613D3T1qfktkqo1_500.jpg

- Constellations on my left leg

- 3 Nautical stars on each foot
    tumblr_ly8po7XgiY1qfktkqo1_500.jpg
    (note:brokentoe)
  • Charlene_91
    Charlene_91 Posts: 323
    Options
    I've got 2.
    1 on my wrist of my Partners name (brave i know) and one on my foot in memory of my Grandad :~) x
  • Pidders89
    Pidders89 Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    I have 6, mainly for art reasons but one on my hip is more meaningful
  • Tiff587
    Tiff587 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I have quite a few, I have one on my foot and going up my ankle, one on my wrist. This is my main piece though as it took over 11 hours in total!

Me-Tattoo.jpg
  • flab2sixpack
    Options
    I have two: ambigram on left shoulder and tribal lion head on right shoulder. Going in for back tat soon (the photoshopped version is in my gallery).
  • Tiff587
    Tiff587 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    260170_10150641975030545_509685544_18824139_732678_n.jpg

I like this! The writing is lovely! x
  • mimaduck83
    mimaduck83 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I have 2, one on each shoulder blade.

On my right is 4 paw prints - apparently I'm quite "feline" and it meant quite a lot to me when I had it done
    On my left is a design that started as a doodle in the pub. I asked my friend for the design and after it was done, destroyed the original. The only way someone will have the same one is if they trace it off my back. It incorporates 3 6's

Both designs are special to me....and more now they are a reminder of the angel (paws) and the devil (6's) on my shoulders.
  • sixxfan4ever
    sixxfan4ever Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I have one, of Taz holding Bug Bunnys head chopped off. I would post the pic if anyone can tell me how to post it on here. Thanks.
  • devilwhiterose
    devilwhiterose Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    I have 4... A big lower backpiece with roses and tribal stuff, a matching rose/tribal tat on the back of my neck, a cover up on my left hip, and a butterfly with some tribal stuff on my lower abdomen. I want to get it covered up though. It looks like **** since pregnancy... That'll be my reward when I hit my goal. lol
  • kizzaii
    kizzaii Posts: 52
    Options
    I have the hand of fatima on the back of my neck/top of my back. A 21st birthday present from my brother.
  • avalonms
    avalonms Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    No pics, but I have a tattoo of a mirror on my forearm. It's pretty cool - when people look at it, they can see themselves.
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    I have a few.....

<---The shoulder piece you see here

My newest:
    42094_6045.jpg

My wings:
    42094_7571.jpg

You can kinda see most of my shoulder here, and my chest piece:
    42094_4128.jpg

My Name:
    42094_1811.jpg

My other arm is also done, with the last line of Anne Sexton's Suicide Note, and a wilted yellow rose going over my shoulder....
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    Screw it.

My biggest is in my dp.
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    yes... i have 8 an plan on getting more.
  • Danny_Boy13
    Danny_Boy13 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    I have a couple and want to get a 3rd.