375 pounds gone and never coming back!!!

Options

Replies

• gayl4
    gayl4 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful.
  • Sylvia_100711
    Options
    Wow you are so beautiful!!!!! This is amazing........... you are an inspiration for all of us................ really fantastic !!!!! Congratulation 375 times !!!!!
  • TerrJohns
    TerrJohns Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Amazing. Congrats!!
  • mollyrrn
    mollyrrn Posts: 4
    Options
    WoW! WoW! Wow! Amazing! You are so inspiring and LOOK beautiful!!!
  • sphyxy
    sphyxy Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    amazing!
  • ann0416
    ann0416 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    WOW !!!!!!! RESPECT MA'M !!!!! YOU HAVE INSPIRED ME SO MUCH !!!!! :):) THANK YOU FOR POSTING !!!!!! :smile:
  • sacha1977
    sacha1977 Posts: 26
    Options
    Wow! well done. You are so pretty :-) xx
  • livi_cowgirl
    livi_cowgirl Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is amazing. I wanna hug you so bad right now. You are so inspirational and awesome and brilliant and every other great word I can think of. Seriously, I have seen a lot of success stories on here but yours beats all by a country mile. Amazing, truly amazing. Well done. xxxxxxx
  • inasopp
    inasopp Posts: 13
    Options
    Wow Congratulations!
  • xDramaQueen95x
    Options
    You look great! you're such an inspiration:)
  • beckyd36
    beckyd36 Posts: 7
    Options
    Amazing job :)
  • christinerush
    Options
    Oh my god! Amazing! This is the best transformation I have ever seen! Well done on your hard work! You look beautiful! :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • DarrenSeeley
    DarrenSeeley Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Brilliant. The perfect example and inspiration for everyone. Well done.
  • donnam40
    donnam40 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I am in awe of you and your achievements!
  • geniab4
    geniab4 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration! Thanks.....and congrats.
  • carpp107
    carpp107 Posts: 99
    Options
    What you have accomplished is truly amazing.......I am in total awe of you!!!!!!!!

-Rob
  • here_I_go_again
    here_I_go_again Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    8 1/2 years ago I woke up knowing that I had to do a change quick. I couldn't breathe well, hurt to walk, couldn't sleep, started having thyroid issues, and much more. I was blind at being so heavy. Weighing in at 517 pounds I knew I had to do something and do it quickly or I was going to die. Heading towards my 9 year mark I have managed to lose 375 pounds. I no longer have those health issues that I mentioned. I have had 2 healthy pregnancies during this weight loss challenge. The program that has worked for me has been low carb/high protein. I do have cheats here and there but I know what causes set backs for myself and I do not want them again. Its no longer a challenge to eat healthy and exercise. Following the Atkins diet has changed my life!

310506_10150349077791711_504236710_8600065_411512945_n.jpg

Phenomenal!!! You work it girl!
  • newfern
    newfern Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You win! Fantabulous work.
  • mbkrol
    mbkrol Posts: 21
    Options
    WOW!!!! You are amazing!!! Congratulations to you! You are a total inspiration! :drinker:
  • angelajo01
    Options
    Wow!!! You look great!! Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!