Don't ya hate it when ....

Options
124»

Replies

• morgansmom02
    morgansmom02 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    When you are in the store and the people walking in front of you are going. so. freaking. slow and you can't get around them because people are coming in that direction. Or the people that sit there and block the aisle STARING for hours at the one item you need. GET OUT OF MY WAY.

Yes! LOL
  • Flixie00
    Flixie00 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    ... you go to use the ladies loos at work, lift up the toilet seat, and there's a jobby winking at you :mad:
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    When you are in the store and the people walking in front of you are going. so. freaking. slow and you can't get around them because people are coming in that direction. Or the people that sit there and block the aisle STARING for hours at the one item you need. GET OUT OF MY WAY.

Something like this...at Costco when all the senior citizens IN THE CITY are there and they are unable to resist ANY free sample table, thus blocking every other aisle in the WHOLE *&^*($% WAREHOUSE!!!
  • Onesnap
    Onesnap Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    ...people ***** and moan that you can't lose weight with diet and exercise alone. That you have to try the latest and greatest fad diet in order for it to work.
  • Onesnap
    Onesnap Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    ...people ***** and moan that you can't lose weight with diet and exercise alone. That you have to try the latest and greatest fad diet in order for it to work.

What am I ten years old? I can't use a curse word (not even a swear) on this site?
  • Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options

Something like this...at Costco when all the senior citizens IN THE CITY are there and they are unable to resist ANY free sample table, thus blocking every other aisle in the WHOLE *&^*($% WAREHOUSE!!!

I have a cart and I know how to use it.
    Just have to hit them hard enough so they topple out of the way instead of getting caught in the wheels.
  • Alexstrasza
    Alexstrasza Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    The doc says "You need to drink more water!" I'm over a gallon a day.....

Omg this! When I was pregnant with both of my kids I was drinking water like crazy and of course using the restroom every 5 minutes.
    Anytime I complained of ANYTHING to my doctor, he told me to simply drink more water.

It's like, dude, I can't FIT anymore water into this body!
  • joannea1988
    Options
    when i was pregnant with my son, to be told how much pressure obese patients are putting on the NHS, i was a british size 16, by a nurse who is twice my size , *hypocrite
  • haljon
    haljon Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    ...you go to the gym and it's pizza night. Curse you Planet Fitness. I am over here struggling to burn some calories so I can treat myself to a nice healthy meal at home and some meat head is scarfing down two or three 250 calorie slices of pepperoni and sausage pie!

We are not all trying to bulk up! How about a relish tray?
  • strandedj
    strandedj Posts: 128
    Options
    you need to frequently relieve yourself after drinking so much water!
  • Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    ...you go to the gym and it's pizza night. Curse you Planet Fitness. I am over here struggling to burn some calories so I can treat myself to a nice healthy meal at home and some meat head is scarfing down two or three 250 calorie slices of pepperoni and sausage pie!

Hehehe....I can always tell when it's pizza night! There are a million more peeps there...
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options
    a person at the movie theater is texting for half the film and get pissy when you ask the to get off the f***ing phone before you rip their head off .... some people are so sensitive.
  • sbrBirdy
    sbrBirdy Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    The man in your life complains that he needs to eat a peanut butter and banana sandwich to meet his calories goals for the day. And then asks you to make it for him.
  • MMarvelous
    MMarvelous Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    You log in to MFP to record your food and you end up getting sucked in to the forums?

Happens to me ALL THE TIME lol
  • DJdB
    DJdB Posts: 5
    Options
    Don't ya hate it when you get an itch on your *kitten* so you scratch it, but then your nose itches immediately after?

Don't you hate it when someone says something funny like this and you spit your coffee out all over the computer screen.

TWICE!!!
  • MMarvelous
    MMarvelous Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    The condom breaks....
    Worse when it comes off and you get to go play Hide and Seek.

Story of my life.... *sighs*

Is this how your were conceived? LMAO
  • perfect_storm
    perfect_storm Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    You run into someone you have not seen in a long time and being polite you say "How have you been?"..... and they actually tell you... like maybe 4 years worth of stuff. I guess I need to stop asking that question!!!! :tongue:
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    You try to make fun of grammar police only to realize you failed miserably?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSlNThOoRuNlcrMCKDTXvXF-pn6C02Pp1cetYFbCG42DbS5jB62
  • Oblivia17
    Oblivia17 Posts: 11 Member
    Options

Personally..... I'm waiting for cupcake night.
  • Tanyawhite30
    Options
    Dont you hate it when people snap their gum