Trans Girl joins MFP Shock Horror

Options

Replies

• Louise1583
    Louise1583 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Haha I knew this was you immediately! Hi Tina, I was on Nutracheck last year too, I remember you well. Welcome to this place. :)
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    Good luck.....and I have legs envy

Ditto.

Welcome, we're all just a bunch of asshats, some of us are just more loveable than others. ;-)
  • jessie580
    jessie580 Posts: 87
    Options
    Welcome! I am also part of the LGBT community :D!
    glad to have you here, good luck on your journey.
  • WhittRak
    WhittRak Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I hope it helps you on your journey, feel free to add me!
  • SandyChampWins
    SandyChampWins Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Hi TT, welcome to MFP. I have only been doing MFP since 1/27/12 but I love it! It makes it so easy to keep track of everything and it really helps to see the results on charts right before your eyes and...like you said...it's free!!!
    Add me as a friend if you like! :flowerforyou:
  • shannonkk
    shannonkk Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Welcome, :)
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    Welcome MFP :) may you have a mighty successful journey! If you wish to add me feel free to -
  • ohpiper
    ohpiper Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    Gasp! Eek! That's my best mock gasp. You are absolutely welcome! Feel fee to add me.
  • LuLuSUPER
    LuLuSUPER Posts: 189
    Options
    Welcome ! Feel free to add me , this is a journey we all take together!!
  • mitchipooo
    mitchipooo Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Welcome Tina, MFP is a great site for helping us be the people we want to be.
  • beattie1
    beattie1 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    Think I must need the remedial class - I also thought you meant Trans Fats! Derrr!
    Welcome whoever you are - neat legs!
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    Hey Tina Welcome to MFP! :smile:
  • kao1114
    kao1114 Posts: 51
    Options
    Best of luck!
  • TransTina
    TransTina Posts: 82
    Options
    Jesus!

So many wonderful replies, thanks folks!

A lot of issues to address and I'll answer most of them on the 'about me' on my profile.

The main one is I am a transvestite. I do not wish to be a woman. I just like being one in my spare time!

Difficult to understand? ..... You should try to work it out from this end!! I know I don't look like a female, I am not some ladyboy. I look like a bloke doing a half decent job at trying to look like a woman, and I am happy with it.

Yes people (who mentioned it) I was on NC for a long time, but got banned by the admin folk for constantly offending people. This was more my sense of humour kicking in, I am not naturally offensive, but I also don't stand any cack!

There are a few diet related videos at http://www.youtube.com/Skinnybird1

They are funny, so Im told.

Thanks for all your support

TT xxx
  • dsagaties1963
    Options
    Welcome and good luck on your journey feel free to add me as a friend,
  • fitby38
    fitby38 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I love how despite the title of this board no one replying is shocked or horrified. I know it's probably hard not to assume that people have a problem with you when many do but I don't think MFP is a place where orientation or gender matters,it's just people supporting one another. It almost seems like the original poster was looking to find people who might hate them. I wish you all the luck at your weight loss that I would any other member, didn't need to know anything about the state of your gender to feel that way about you. Have a great day!

i agree ... your gender, sexual preference, or whatever ... really isnt a concern. i personally could care less ... good luck on your weight loss and life journey
  • Monti_e_lmt
    Monti_e_lmt Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I love how despite the title of this board no one replying is shocked or horrified. I know it's probably hard not to assume that people have a problem with you when many do but I don't think MFP is a place where orientation or gender matters,it's just people supporting one another. It almost seems like the original poster was looking to find people who might hate them. I wish you all the luck at your weight loss that I would any other member, didn't need to know anything about the state of your gender to feel that way about you. Have a great day!

^ THIS I could really care less if you are a trans or not, you are a person, just like all of us. Here I have found nothing but love and encouragement. Many people here are the nicest people I have ever met, and it is refreshing to feel at home SOMEWHERE here I am not so freely accepted, whether it be my weight or my personality, I don't know why people where I live are so rude. But here, totally different. Welcome and good luck. And anyone that judges you is an idiot because we ALL have faults, NO ONE is perfect. And I leave the judging to my Maker, it is no one's place to judge another. So far I have met nothing but friendly faces here :)
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    What does you being trans have to do with anything?
    Welcome and good luck!
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    Also, I'm from Portsmouth too, yaaaay
  • blueandigo
    blueandigo Posts: 296
    Options
    So guy to girl or girl to guy?

I want to be able to *kitten* to your pictures. Either way I still will.

Welcome to the site.