Trans Girl joins MFP Shock Horror

Options

Replies

• Dayna154
    Dayna154 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    I admire your honesty and guts to be so honest right off the bat.
    This is a great site for support.
    Good luck
  • alucard75
    alucard75 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    welcome welcome...hope you have a great journey
  • CrazyDaisysMommy
    Options
    Welcome Tina! Good luck with your goals and watch out for the Message Boards. You'll lose hours out of every day to them. :drinker:
  • BadHeatherNo
    BadHeatherNo Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi Tina, welcome! Myfitnesspal has a GREAT community! I don't think you'll be disappointed. Feel free to add me as a friend if you like.
  • KatiD83
    KatiD83 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I agree with the others, it is addicting! Feel free to add me, I'm always looking for new friends!
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Miss_Chievous_wechange Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:

Welcome to MFP
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry...but every time I think "Tina" I think this:

421957_1275600380774_400_300.jpg

Edited for resize.
  • Keegansmum6
    Keegansmum6 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Welcome Tina,love the boots btw!
  • robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    Trans Girl, who cares... welcome Tina, this journey is the same for us all!!!!
  • swthrtsmrf
    swthrtsmrf Posts: 384
    Options
    Welcome! No matter if you are transgender or not we all have our weight battles and struggle. I wish you the best of luck on your journies. And we all need support on our journey of weight loss or any other journey we go on. You will lots of support here. But yes like others say judgement. I say ignore the rude ones and enjoy the polite ones.
  • Joannie30
    Joannie30 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    I love how despite the title of this board no one replying is shocked or horrified. I know it's probably hard not to assume that people have a problem with you when many do but I don't think MFP is a place where orientation or gender matters,it's just people supporting one another. It almost seems like the original poster was looking to find people who might hate them. I wish you all the luck at your weight loss that I would any other member, didn't need to know anything about the state of your gender to feel that way about you. Have a great day!

So true! Lots more open-minded people out there than you realise! Good luck with your diet! :)
  • hope516
    hope516 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    I love how despite the title of this board no one replying is shocked or horrified. I know it's probably hard not to assume that people have a problem with you when many do but I don't think MFP is a place where orientation or gender matters,it's just people supporting one another. It almost seems like the original poster was looking to find people who might hate them. I wish you all the luck at your weight loss that I would any other member, didn't need to know anything about the state of your gender to feel that way about you. Have a great day!

yup yup.....

welcome :flowerforyou:
  • treetop57
    treetop57 Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    The only trans I'm against is transfat. Welcome Tina!
  • chelleyr9
    chelleyr9 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Welcome hotness!! Good luck on your journey!

(Sidenote: I'll be hitting up Club One in Savannah, GA this weekend! Whoop whoop!!)
  • Tiffm07
    Tiffm07 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Welcome Tina! Good luck with your journey and feel free to add me as a friend if you would like!
  • maf66
    maf66 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Disclaimer: MFP is addictive and can cause weight loss.

:bigsmile:
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    Welcome :drinker:
  • Danpellizzari
    Options
    Good luck! Add me if you like.
  • jentarver
    jentarver Posts: 192
    Options
    Good Luck In all that you DO! :)