super_star_27 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Me - 2
    LNS - 3

:grumble:
  • blueeyedcristi
    blueeyedcristi Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Great idea! i had to quit working in Mar '08 and got in the bad habit of staying up super late and then getting up late the next day. I really struggle at night. Not sure if I am actually hungry or just bored and eat to keep myself occupied. Just starting out today...will report back tomorrow if I can remember to get back here.
  • kmbrleykay
    Options
    Me -- 3
    LNS --1
  • zaza54
    zaza54 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    Sorry I haven't logged in, but I have been adhering to the challenge anyway.
    Me: 5
    LNS: 0I have been tempted plenty, but this challenge and the desire to start the month off strong have kept me out of the kitchen!
    Zaza
  • workerbee2011
    workerbee2011 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Me- 1 LNS-0
    Hurray!
  • MJR819
    MJR819 Posts: 28
    Options
    Me: 6
    LNS: 0

(Finally found the thread again)
  • kmbrleykay
    Options
    Me -- 4
    LNS -- 1

had to drive to meet my niece about 1 1/2 hours (3 hrs round trip) away to pick up great niece and nephew. they are spending the next several days with us. I can't drive without snacking. So I planned ahead kept dinner really light and took pretzel sticks and cuties for the drive & was home about 9:15. this is really a huge victory for me as driving usually involves candy, chips, etc.
  • LoveAngie23
    Options
    me: 1 :happy: LNS: 1 :grumble:
  • karenleona
    karenleona Posts: 3,959 Member
    Options
    Great idea! i had to quit working in Mar '08 and got in the bad habit of staying up super late and then getting up late the next day. I really struggle at night. Not sure if I am actually hungry or just bored and eat to keep myself occupied. Just starting out today...will report back tomorrow if I can remember to get back here.

I used to work afternoons and got home after midnight....that would start my food fest as i tried to unwind from work :sad: I tend to be nocturnal now and have to work really hard to get to bed at a reasonable time and not eat mindlessly
  • karenleona
    karenleona Posts: 3,959 Member
    Options
    LNS 3* :grumble:
    Me 4

was doing ok until my DIl brought home movie popcorn..:sad: Need to get back on track today....so easy to slip off...

Dazy- time to change up the score!!

Zaza- good job staying on track!!

Kimberleykay- great victory avoiding the cand on your road trip

Mrandall- glad you found us again!! I wonder if this thread should be under the main heading of LNS where the feb thread is?? no idea how that is done/ Wonder when deets will be back??
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    ME - 6
    LNS - 1
  • super_star_27
    super_star_27 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Me - 2
    LNS - 5 :sad:

this is p****** me off :cry:
  • kmbrleykay
    Options
    Me -- 5
    LNS -- 1

I had even planned to have some Peeps last night, had plenty of calories and put them on my diary before closing it out, & then never ate them.

Super star, I am sorry you are struggling, but try to focus on the positive. You had 2 days without snacking. would you have done that before. Now build on that number 1 day at a time.

Karen I am also a late night person & that is when I get on the computer & mindlessly snack. You are still ahead of LNS so good job.

Everyone else seems to be doing great.
  • Roseisadreamer
    Options
    starting from today i'm joining this. my late night munching is where it hits hard. i always record it but it makes me feel like rubbish.
  • hahandel
    hahandel Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I'm going to join starting today. This is a big issue for me!
  • zaza54
    zaza54 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    I gave in last night. Had a late dinner at a diner after visiting my father-in-law at rehab and my night was thrown off. I knew i was past cut-off, but just didn't care. Hopefully, this won't be the beginning of a big detour!
    Me: 7
    LNS: 1
    Zaza
  • susanrush
    susanrush Posts: 18
    Options
    This is my biggest fallback, so I'm in. Nothing for me past 8.
  • kmbrleykay
    Options
    I gave in last night. Had a late dinner at a diner after visiting my father-in-law at rehab and my night was thrown off. I knew i was past cut-off, but just didn't care. Hopefully, this won't be the beginning of a big detour!
    Me: 7
    LNS: 1
    Zaza

Zaza, is there an official cut off time? I think it would have to be your judgement on your day. Not everyone lives on the same schedule. And it's not healthy to skip dinner, just because of a time limit on this challenge. Don't let this set you back if you were in your calorie limit & ate a reasonable dinner, not a meal of empty calories.
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    ME - 7*
    LNS - 1