What is with all the personal info threads?

Options

Replies

• scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    Should start a thread:

Okay everyone! What's your mother's maiden name!?!?

Aaaaaand I bet a handful of people would answer, no *kitten*!
  • iuew
    iuew Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    i would never do that.

signed, snw. ssn 527-64-8874, phone 719-265-5701.

i think i speak for everyone when i say thank you for the new Dodge Challenger SRT8 392.

j/k
  • Wileyjoe
    Wileyjoe Posts: 282
    Options
    Most people don't know this, but my profile pic isn't really of me....I just use it to throw off the identity thieves.
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    If someone steals MY identity, my credit may get BETTER!!!!! If THEY can get a credit card with it, then they are doing better than I am! I had to have a co-signer for a used car. I have always just saved and bought what I needed....... So, if someone wants it, more power to them, It's not doing ME any good!
  • clydethecat
    clydethecat Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Like someone stated on another thread, people aren't going to get far with what little money and credit I've got.

No money and horrible credit. The best identity protection in the world. :drinker:

this, i'm kind of hoping someone would steal my identity and maybe up my credit score lol
  • BetterWithAge
    Options
    Did you ever notice that women use their maiden names on Facebook ALL the time? Real big secret, eh?
  • sarah_ep
    sarah_ep Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Did you ever notice that women use their maiden names on Facebook ALL the time? Real big secret, eh?
    It is not the fact that YOU use YOUR maiden name. It is that many people use their MOTHER'S maiden name and this is also used for security, identification purposes.
  • perfect_storm
    perfect_storm Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Like someone stated on another thread, people aren't going to get far with what little money and credit I've got.

No money and horrible credit. The best identity protection in the world. :drinker:

this, i'm kind of hoping someone would steal my identity and maybe up my credit score lol

Lmbo!!
  • BetterWithAge
    Options
    It is not the fact that YOU use YOUR maiden name. It is that many people use their MOTHER'S maiden name and this is also used for security, identification purposes.

However, I am a mother... And I do not use my maiden name on FB in order to protect my grown child from would-be credit thieves who might be looking for her mothers maiden name (my maiden name).
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    you mean you DON'T want my phone number? but, but, but.... it's 867-5309! :laugh:
  • jmaffett
    jmaffett Posts: 68
    Options
    The new scam is filing your taxes under an assumed identity - and taking your tax refund.

Very real.

Very serious, ESPECIALLY for those with bad credit.
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    you mean you DON'T want my phone number? but, but, but.... it's 867-5309! :laugh:

Oh Jenny, there you are! I wondered who I could turn to.
  • luvgreen25
    luvgreen25 Posts: 202
    Options
    I've had 33 years of being me...let someone else try!
  • SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    Options

However, I am a mother... And I do not use my maiden name on FB in order to protect my grown child from would-be credit thieves who might be looking for her mothers maiden name (my maiden name).

I had never even thought of that. hmmm
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    Soooo hey guys...

Anyone wanna talk about where they went to elementary school, their first pet's name, and their school mascot?

:glasses: And I ALWAYS wear these glasses. Don't want the police to recognizing me around these parts -- er I mean, don't want to have to see the police if my identity is stolen.
  • oldbaptistadam
    Options
    So...as long as I keep the pattern of a new identity every week, I'm golden....yes?
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options

Oh Jenny, there you are! I wondered who I could turn to.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • unmitigatedbadassery
    unmitigatedbadassery Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    Maybe they'll take over my child support payments too... in all seriousness, just stop being dumb.
  • breakingthecycle
    breakingthecycle Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Anyone steals my idenity I am going to sit back and watch.... it should be a pretty good comedy.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ LMAO
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options

Oh c'mon... by the time my kids are grown FB will have been completely replaced by something else. Kind of like how FB replaced MySpace.