Slim in 6

Options
Hey! I'm new here and just wondering if anyone does Slim in 6??

Replies

• ejtbl
    ejtbl Posts: 1
    Options
    Yes, my sister is a BeachBody Coach, and got me doing this video! How do you plug it in on this site?
    I feel like I am cheating because I am not sure when it says I am burning this much...! Three years ago, I lost 20 pounds doing Tony Hortons Power 90, doing this now to do something new! And yes, I like it!
  • denitchy
    denitchy Posts: 445
    Options
    Yes, my sister is a BeachBody Coach, and got me doing this video! How do you plug it in on this site?
    I feel like I am cheating because I am not sure when it says I am burning this much...! Three years ago, I lost 20 pounds doing Tony Hortons Power 90, doing this now to do something new! And yes, I like it!

I would love to know the same thing... I started Chalene Extreme and would like to be able to input that into the exercise that I do... but I have no clue!! :grumble:
  • SassySouthernGirl
    Options
    I am new here, and have no idea how to report it in the exercise log! If anyone knows....please help us!!! THanks!!:wink:
  • sandy429
    sandy429 Posts: 2,779 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone!

I'm ejtbl's sister & a Beachbody coach. :bigsmile:

Calorie burns are very individual (based on age, weight, how hard you worked, etc.). The only way to know for sure is to get a heart rate monitor. I love my Polar F6!

In the meantime, you can enter the exercises under aerobics or circuit training.
  • SassySouthernGirl
    Options
    Does the heart rate monitor actual track calories burned??? If have a pedometer...it's like a watch...I'll have to check it out since I haven't used it in a long time....wonder if it would track calories burned since it does track heart rate, etc.
  • sandy429
    Options
    Yes, they track calories burned based on your individual info that you enter (age, weight, etc.). You really need a HRM to monitor your heart rate, and you definitely want one with a chest strap. Wrist-only units are highly inaccurate.
  • SassySouthernGirl
    Options
    Thanks SANDY!!! :happy:
  • SassySouthernGirl
    Options
    Thanks SANDY!!! :happy:
  • denitchy
    denitchy Posts: 445
    Options
    Hi Everyone!

Calorie burns are very individual (based on age, weight, how hard you worked, etc.). The only way to know for sure is to get a heart rate monitor. I love my Polar F6!

In the meantime, you can enter the exercises under aerobics or circuit training.

Yeah that's what I thought... couldn't be so simple! :huh: lol Then again, if life was so simple we wouldn't need any of the encouragements that we are all looking for.
    Thanks Sandy, :flowerforyou: I've been wanting to get an HRM, but I have just been procrastinating :grumble:
  • sandy429
    Options
    Hi Everyone!

Yeah that's what I thought... couldn't be so simple! :huh: lol Then again, if life was so simple we wouldn't need any of the encouragements that we are all looking for.
    Thanks Sandy, :flowerforyou: I've been wanting to get an HRM, but I have just been procrastinating :grumble:

You're welcome! There are a lot of options out there for HRMs. I suggest spending a bit more and getting a quality unit like the Polar F6 or F4. They have chest straps, and I've never heard anyone say anything negative about either. You will be happier in the long run if you spend a bit more now and get something that actually works. Good luck! :flowerforyou:
  • hiddensecant
    hiddensecant Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options
    You can find really good deals on buy.com, amazon, or eBay. Just shop around.
  • staceyw37
    staceyw37 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    i do all my exercises as "enter exercise not listed"

i have entered leslie sansone 5mi fat burning dvd--mi 1, 2 20min xcals
    and on and on

so my exercise list is all the things i do with the data from my hrm.
    hth
  • SassySouthernGirl
    Options
    Just ordered the Polar F6 at Amazon. Yesterday it was $109.95...today it was $107.95. Free overnight shipping because I'm in a club they offer. Excited to get it!!! Thanks, again.
  • 2catowner
    2catowner Posts: 94
    Options
    Hey! I'm new here and just wondering if anyone does Slim in 6??

what is Slim in 6? I've not heard of this - Cindy (2catowner)
  • paula45870
    Options
    Yes! I am on week 6, and I cannot believe the muscles I see -- especially hamstrings and arms!
  • SassySouthernGirl
    Options
    I did it only for a couple of weeks, then went on vacation. Still losing weight...but getting back to the Slim in 6 on MONDAY...for the full six week six day program!!! Just in time for our trip to Chicago!!

Paula...congrats on those slim in 6 muscles!! :wink:

Cindy .... Slim in 6 is one of the products by Beach Body. If you go to beachbody.com...you will see many....Slin in 6 is just one...and on that website you can read all about it and see some videos and such. I love it! :happy: