Does drinking a lot of water make my poop fluffy?

Options

Replies

• MyFeistyEvolution
    MyFeistyEvolution Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I love when fluffy poop has chunks of lettuce in it...it looks like you *kitten* out Slimer from Ghostbusters!

Or, when you eat blue ice cream -- sh*tting Papa Smurfs for 3 days straight.

Corn will forever be a fave.
  • marlabelle
    marlabelle Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Fluffy poop is the *kitten*!
  • WickedMouse
    WickedMouse Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    THIS...

http://youtu.be/jsVgi8hoFFc

*Scrubs* "Everything comes Down to poo"
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    You guys call me sick? I've added like 7 friends. hahahaha
  • xDramaQueen95x
    Options
    this is so funny! haha!
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    No it wouldn't. However, eating a stuffed animal might. Yes, I am kidding! Seriously, if you have 'fluffy' poo and it's floating, you probably have a lot of gas in it. Have you been eating a lot of fiber? Has the color changed to light yellow or white? If it keeps up and this isn't normal for you, see a Dr.. as it could be a serious medical problem. Most likely it isn't though. Good luck with your poo. :)
    Also, the only stupid question is one that's not asked! Sometimes even google doesn't give us the answers we are looking for! So, if this really concerns you, ignore the mean people and keep looking until you find answers!
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    albino poo? Never had that before. Best I could get to is maybe coffee tan
  • chas1933
    chas1933 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    hahahaha lol
  • alorick
    alorick Posts: 194
    Options
    ARE YOU KIDDING ME WITH QUESTION .THESE QUESTIONS ARE GETTING MORE ABSURD BY THE DAY ........... WHY DONT YOU TRY TO KEEP YOUR QUESTIONS REVERENT TO LOOSING WEIGHT AND WORKING OUT AND NOT SOMETHING SO SICK AS THIS GROW UP

You sir, should poop. Might loosen up the bearings a bit.
  • Moeblessings
    Options
    More like soft serve! HAHAHAHA :laugh:
  • QuietStatic
    Options
    Wow... This is awesome. :smokin:
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    Last time I checked the only time I pee out my assh*le is when I drink Budweiser products...
  • smplycomplicated
    smplycomplicated Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    ARE YOU KIDDING ME WITH QUESTION .THESE QUESTIONS ARE GETTING MORE ABSURD BY THE DAY ........... WHY DONT YOU TRY TO KEEP YOUR QUESTIONS REVERENT TO LOOSING WEIGHT AND WORKING OUT AND NOT SOMETHING SO SICK AS THIS GROW UP

someone needs a hug.:flowerforyou:

some people have twisted sense of humors. I happen to be one of them. when i saw the title i thought to myself Now that is a post worth checkin out. Doesn't mean i need to grow up, just means sometimes sh*ts just funny. *pun intended*
  • plcarpenter
    plcarpenter Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    IT'S SO FLUFFFFFY!!!!
  • plcarpenter
    Options
    Last time I checked the only time I pee out my assh*le is when I drink Budweiser products...

Why would you drink Budweiser?
  • mhotch
    mhotch Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    Bump,
  • plcarpenter
    Options
    Are you certain it was fluffy and not poofy? :bigsmile:

This is an excellent point.
  • adamb83
    adamb83 Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    BUMP!
  • Moeblessings
    Options

someone needs a hug.:flowerforyou:

some people have twisted sense of humors. I happen to be one of them. when i saw the title i thought to myself Now that is a post worth checkin out. Doesn't mean i need to grow up, just means sometimes sh*ts just funny. *pun intended*

I also am one of those people with a twisted sense of humor....Besides, you know how many calories you burn when you laugh?! DUH!!! :laugh:
  • MsBaby117
    MsBaby117 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Best. Thread. Ever!!! Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!

Thanks! I needed that laugh!! :laugh: