40 pounds gone

Ahhhh I know it's not as much of a victory as other people have achieved, but I never thought i'd manage to do this. I've worked my butt to lose this so far and I have another 47 or so pounds to lose but I really feel like I can get it done but I think I just want to share my progress pics with you guys~ ヾ(*д*)ノ゛

Back in June this was the weekend of my birthday and I felt so awful.
hJnId.png

and how I look now after losing the 40 pounds

miZjY.png

I pretty much hated how I looked every day, and I spent so long avoiding so many people. I'm feeling so much better about myself even tho I still have a lot to lose! My hair had looked like it was thinning and I just felt so frumpy.
Now tho I just really really like who i'm becoming, i'm feeling more confident and it's just a wonderful thing.

BsIKX.png

Replies

• KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    I think this is great!! Definitely can't wait to be where you are!
  • Jesea
    Jesea Posts: 376 Member
    You look fantastic!
  • kraz4fun
    kraz4fun Posts: 31 Member
    Your pics got cut off but I can definitely tell in your face & neck! You actually look younger and much more happy! Congrats and keep on going!
  • LPinTheD
    LPinTheD Posts: 129
    40 pounds is a huge success! You look great :)
  • 4me2day
    4me2day Posts: 41 Member
    Incognito!!! You look so good. Inspiration for me!
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Congrats on losing 40lbs! that's awesome! :flowerforyou:
  • I managed to edit the pics orz, I made them too big but ;w; thank you guys <3<3
  • stacymama5
    stacymama5 Posts: 391 Member
    If its a victory to you, its a victory. You look amazing!! Congratulations!!
  • R_is_for_Rachel
    R_is_for_Rachel Posts: 381 Member
    You look gorgeous hun, like a butterfly
  • You look fantastic hun well done! x
  • shinyshell55
    shinyshell55 Posts: 128 Member
    Forty pounds is fantastic. You look like Lisbeth Salander in the Swedish version of the Girl With The Dragon Tattoo! Very hot!! Be proud!!
  • Rikib004
    Rikib004 Posts: 51
    Honestly don't look like the same girl! Great going on the loss!
  • AWESOME!! I totally can't imagine myself doing that either. I was looking for some inspiration, so thanks so much for sharing!
  • TamsinEllis
    TamsinEllis Posts: 293
    Forty pounds is fantastic. You look like Lisbeth Salander in the Swedish version of the Girl With The Dragon Tattoo! Very hot!! Be proud!!

You should know already that I think you look great, but have to agree you do remind me of Lisbeth Salander (definitely for the Swedish version, haven't watched the English version yet so can't say if I think you look like both actresses in that role) :D You've done an amazing job dear ^-^
  • Greg127
    Greg127 Posts: 100 Member
    Great job, Total transformation, keep doing what you're doing. :)
  • GuruOnAMountain
    GuruOnAMountain Posts: 489 Member
    You look amazing! I'm looking to lose about 48 lbs and was beginning to wonder if I'd ever look any different to how I look now. Your pics have really motivated me to keep going. I'm 14 pounds down already, so already a good bit of the way there. :)
  • dupaboo
    dupaboo Posts: 174 Member
    Celebrate!!! That's an awesome achievement, girl! You look great!
  • Luvmyboxerboy
    Luvmyboxerboy Posts: 130 Member
    Wow! You look like completely different person! Congrats!
  • blackwarrior
    blackwarrior Posts: 20 Member
    you look so different i can wait to get to the stage that your at its goin to take time but i hope to get their good luck on the rest of your journey
  • neubauer7
    neubauer7 Posts: 71 Member
    Ahhhh I know it's not as much of a victory as other people have achieved, but I never thought i'd manage to do this. I've worked my butt to lose this so far and I have another 47 or so pounds to lose but I really feel like I can get it done but I think I just want to share my progress pics with you guys~ ヾ(*д*)ノ゛

Back in June this was the weekend of my birthday and I felt so awful.
    hJnId.png

and how I look now after losing the 40 pounds

miZjY.png

I pretty much hated how I looked every day, and I spent so long avoiding so many people. I'm feeling so much better about myself even tho I still have a lot to lose! My hair had looked like it was thinning and I just felt so frumpy.
    Now tho I just really really like who i'm becoming, i'm feeling more confident and it's just a wonderful thing.

BsIKX.png

Wow!! What a transformation! WTG!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!