What's your goal hole

Options

Replies

• ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    I thought this said glory hole the first time I saw it on my feed and just stared until I read it correctly...not that it's much better...
  • sedelagarza
    sedelagarza Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    To fit into my black dress that I wore when I fist saw my husband come of the plane after deployment 3 years ago oh and my bikini
  • _GingerSnap_
    _GingerSnap_ Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I have two strikes, so I can't respond without Steven or Sally banning me.

I don't, so here goes.

Alex I'll take POOPSHOOT for $500 please.

For some reason this thread makes me think of throwing a hot dog down a hallway. Hmmm, weird.

hotdoghallway.gif

That is RAD! How are we not friends?!?!
  • dancefloordevil
    dancefloordevil Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Wait......What?:huh:
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    One that's not too loose, the tighter the better. It must be warm,slippery and inviting.....I love slippin and slidin

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSA0NZixHC5jY4EJu6inGQXvrJuwueB6cRLzntHXXG8X5_H6SARYQ
  • footballmom12
    footballmom12 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I have an entire large rubbermaid bin full of pants that don't fit me anymore..

That's my goal,, to open up that box and fit in the clothes!!

^^ Me too :happy: looking very forward to that day!!
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    My mind was completely in the gutter when I opened this..

..back on topic. To fit into all my old jeans that I used to be able to fit into, but can't anymore.
  • emilybeatrice1
    emilybeatrice1 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I'm just trying to make a 4 fit.
  • slimmerme2012
    Options
    I have a tote full of clothes that I want to get into...including a pair of pants that was given to me...they are pretty small even when I do lose all of my weight im not sure I will be able to wear them bc of my big bones..but we will see!
  • Perswaysion
    Perswaysion Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I needed this chuckle after a long couple days :bigsmile:

I hate clutter. I have tossed out things that don't fit over the years as I gained weight. My goal hole is to actually have clothes on my side of our closet for a change besides a few jeans and a couple blouses.
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    My goal is to be able so comfortably wear my belt buckles that I collect... Right now, they're just dig into my stomach so I don't even try anymore.
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    I want to have to buy a whole new wardrobe because everything I have now is way too big!!!

This is definitely one of my dreams... Actually WANTING to go shopping and ENJOYING spending the money on cute things
  • adamb83
    adamb83 Posts: 719 Member
    Options

Haha - Same here! I somehow worked my way up from 32" jeans to 48". Now I'm back around 36"-38" ...has been kinda awesome not having to buy new pants everytime my size drops (although, I still have to buy new work clothes, shirts, underclothes, etc.).
  • iiiiworkout
    Options
    WOW!!! What a trend of comments.......
  • 3laine75
    3laine75 Posts: 3,070 Member
    Options

the best/worst feeling is overshooting - trying on an old favourite that you couldn't get past your thighs only to find its too big!!
  • shutterbug282
    shutterbug282 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Mine is to fit into a pair of cute shorts for summer without worrying about how I look. :)
  • katemiddletonisawesome
    Options
    Lemon yellow capri pants. I wore them one summer, and then got pregnant with Thing 3 and now he's 2 and I still haven't even tried them on again. I don't even care if they aren't in style this summer, those babies are back when it warms up again.

Am I reading this right?
    "Thing" ?
  • alyson820
    alyson820 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Lemon yellow capri pants. I wore them one summer, and then got pregnant with Thing 3 and now he's 2 and I still haven't even tried them on again. I don't even care if they aren't in style this summer, those babies are back when it warms up again.

Am I reading this right?
    "Thing" ?

Haha I think that's cute! Thing 1, Thing 2... Thing 3.
  • Perswaysion
    Perswaysion Posts: 69 Member
    Options

Am I reading this right?
    "Thing" ?

Haha I think that's cute! Thing 1, Thing 2... Thing 3.

lol me to it's Suess Month.
  • coraliethomas
    coraliethomas Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    My most secret "goal hole"... I always wanted to wear a white cotton "frilly" short skirt and cowboy boots.... and look like I belong in a calvin klein advert while doing it..... I dont even particularly care for "western wear".... I just have this insane desire to wear that... just once!

And shorts... this 4th of July I want to wear shorts!! Nice ones!