Peyton Manning :(

Options
ladylu11
ladylu11 Posts: 631 Member
I can't believe that Peyton Manning will no longer be an Indianapolis Colt :(

Just curious what team would you like to see him go to??

4433730.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• MrDude_1
    MrDude_1 Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options
    The only Peyton I care about is my friends daughter.

She now works at hooters.
  • Dilfster
    Dilfster Posts: 434
    Options
    i would love for the eagles to grab him and get rid of vick. not happening though.
  • burg1801
    burg1801 Posts: 124
    Options
    I wish he could go to a Florida team.
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    My money's on the Seahawks. Seattle teams have a long, rich history of signing athletes who are past their prime and paying them way to much.

You heard it here first.
  • leanandmean2012
    leanandmean2012 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Dallas Cowboys. They should trade up in the draft and get RGIII, but they should sign Peyton first. That way RGIII get's to wait a few years and develop his skills while Peyton leads the team. ROMO NEEDS TO GO
  • Jipples
    Jipples Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    I can't believe that Peyton Manning will no longer be an Indianapolis Colt :(

Just curious what team would you like to see him go to??

Anywhere but the NFC South. :)
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    Is it official? And I can see him in Jets Green... but does he want to be a looser? LOL
  • AliciaBeth78
    AliciaBeth78 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Well the Jags do have a new owner who is definitely trying to turn things around for the team.... :)
  • lkm111
    lkm111 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    I don't think any team will want him until they know he can throw. I'm hoping he is healed, but I have my doubts.
  • Amy911Gray
    Amy911Gray Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    He should come to Houston, Texas...my office overlooks Reliant Stadium Practice Field. We can have Peyton Manning Day every day!!!! <Go Steelers>
  • brandiluharvey
    Options
    I am definitely a Colts fan but a Peyton Manning fan more. I am truly heartbroken and don't know how to continue on with being a Colt fan. I just wish him the best and will cheer him on no matter where he goes.:cry:
  • jfrog123
    jfrog123 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    He is on a plane back from Fla right now, so maybe the Jags? I hate to see him go, but I hope someone will give him a chance. He is the reason I started really following football.
  • ladylu11
    ladylu11 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    I am definitely a Colts fan but a Peyton Manning fan more. I am truly heartbroken and don't know how to continue on with being a Colt fan. I just wish him the best and will cheer him on no matter where he goes.:cry:

ditto
  • jfrog123
    jfrog123 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    And no, it's not official yet. Irsay has told members of the Indiana press that there will be an announcement Wednesday. That is according to the Indy news.
  • princeza9
    princeza9 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    First off, I think teams will be cautious because of his medical issues and his rate of pay. I can't see him taking a deep paycut, so the team will have to shell out for him. And they'll already know- Peyton, unfortunately, doesn't have many good years left.

The Jets, Dolphins and Seahawks have been mentioned as possibilities. The Jets do have Mark Sanchez, who has quite lived up to expectations. As a Patriots fan, I'd rather have the Jets stick with Sanchez. The Dolphins could use a good QB, same with the Seahawks.

So it's a wait-and-see game as to who will pick up Peyton with his medical issues, paycheck and all.
  • donrdon
    donrdon Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    The man needs to retire and enjoy his life and money. Yes he most likely can still perform but possibly at what cost.
  • brandiluharvey
    Options
    We have our family room dedicated to the Colts and don't laugh but my husband and I agreed to keep our Colts Christmas tree up for good luck hoping Peyton would stay a Colt. Guess we will have to take it down soon don't think it helped.

I would almost rather see him retire a Colt then go anywhere else. Selfish I know!!!
  • Mills187
    Mills187 Posts: 171
    Options
    haha eagles grab him??? your a ****ing tard bro!
  • bcampbell54
    bcampbell54 Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    The Hamburg Sea Devils.
  • traciwe
    traciwe Posts: 78
    Options

ditto

this