30 Day Shred

Options
Add me if you are currently (have done) doing the 30 day shred. I am really interested in knowing your success story! I am 140lbs (about) and want to tone my body and get down to about 130!!

Replies

• SoapyPonyLevine
    SoapyPonyLevine Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    My group just finished 30 day shred a few days ago! http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/508469-result-photos

Feel free to look at our success pics ok! x
  • Elyshashaw
    Options
    im unfortunately not able to see your pictures :(!
  • onesparrowflies
    Options
    I did 30DS awhile ago for about a week and just succeeded in making myself miserable. I like it better for an occasional workout. I've heard it gets great results if you can stand it, so good luck!
  • Karrix
    Karrix Posts: 288
    Options
    I've been doing it for a week so far with good results :) Feel free to add!
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    I did it in November, started out at about 140 ended at about 135, took me 37 days to complete all 30 workouts, lost 2" off my butt/hips, 2" off my belly at the navel, and smaller amounts over the rest of my body. I also started doubling-up on workouts once I got to the point that I wasn't in pain the next day. LOL
  • Elyshashaw
    Options
    I am currently on day 3 and I am loving it...I am finding level 1 fairly easy! Only thing i am struggling with is wanting water, you are supposed to push through the entire thing without stopping but I find myself stopping once in awhile to get some water. Not sure if this is going to effect my results (hopefully not)!!
  • tistal
    tistal Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    I completed it last month and started round 2 yesterday! Lost 14lbs and 13 inches the first time and hoping for good results again!
  • Elyshashaw
    Options
    I completed it last month and started round 2 yesterday! Lost 14lbs and 13 inches the first time and hoping for good results again!

That is amazing!! I am not looking to lose weight as much as build muscle and tone up!! But a few pounds gone would be nice!!