Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

WINE!

KANGOOJUMPS
KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,474 Member
Well i love my wine,, and am trying to not have as much,,, that is kinda hard tho! Any other winos here? AND CHEESE!> LOVE MY CHEESE!

Replies

• EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,832 Member
    Love both wine and cheese!
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Ahhh, meeee! My favorite is wine and orange juice---soooo good!

You are making me crave cheese! Gahhh!!!
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,644 Member
    right here!
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    I hate wine, but my girl likes it quiet a bit. Im told that the "Skinny *****" company is coming out with wine though, I would assume its healthier
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    i think i love you both? they should make a diet wine,, oh they do, BUT IT IS GROSS! SIGH,,,,, so is the diet cheese! HA HA!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,293 Member
    Sounds like a yummy breakfast.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    typical male,!, my husband says i should drink beer with him, and i say he should drink wine with me@! doesn't beer have more calories anyways?
  • floshideaway
    floshideaway Posts: 101 Member
    My vice is wine and cheese (I am french, lol...) Dark Chocolate is third on the list.
  • pinn44
    pinn44 Posts: 68
    OMG, another wino finally. I have managed to get it down a little bit but it's really hard for me.
  • the_journeyman
    the_journeyman Posts: 1,877 Member
    Mmmmm....

Exxtra-sharp cheddar paired with a spicy Syrah or Sangiovese....

JM
  • theleftie
    theleftie Posts: 312 Member
    <<<<<<heading to Sonoma, CA this weekend for barrel tasting!!! yes, more wine please.
  • nickims4
    nickims4 Posts: 47 Member
    Mmmmm wine and cheese.....
  • gsarro
    gsarro Posts: 25 Member
    YUMMMMMMM, nothing better. I can give up a lot of things but not my wine and cheese.:drinker:
  • lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Oh who said extra shatp cheddar? Gameover.

I love drinking wine, eating while Im drinking & being surrounded by my bestest friends while we all eat & drink. And yes, that is how I got to be fat.
  • angiemartin78
    angiemartin78 Posts: 475 Member
    <<<<<<heading to Sonoma, CA this weekend for barrel tasting!!! yes, more wine please.

I'm soooo jealous of you! I too love my wine and am finding it can be very hard sometimes...But I know that it will be easier to lose if I chill on the wine some.
  • SPBROOKS68
    SPBROOKS68 Posts: 561 Member
    I have gained weight due to my love of red wine, cheddar cheese, green olives and peperocinis each evening. At least using this site has helped me realize how many calories I was consuming and why I was gaining so much weight. NOW if only I can lower my consumption a little ;)
  • Angelabec
    Angelabec Posts: 505 Member
    Wine and cheese, my favourite things in life! I refuse to give up either, but I am learning to cut back, although it definitely isn't easy! :drinker:
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member

LUCKY YOU! Bring some back for me....
  • craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    I love drinking wine, eating while Im drinking & being surrounded by my bestest friends while we all eat & drink. And yes, that is how I got to be fat.

^^^^^^^
    THIS
  • forty3fab
    forty3fab Posts: 148 Member
    Oh how I love thy wine! Red and white, although my husband and I both opt for red! Little bit of heaven with a nice sharp slice of cheese, grapes, chocolate, etc.!!!