• ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    Woohoo 100 pounds! Congratulations!:flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    PICT0079.jpg

That's the most recent one I have. I need to get some new ones up because my arms and my legs are a lot more toned since I have been doing all the Jillian Michaels' workouts plus a lot of kickboxing workouts. I've probably lost about ten lbs. since that picture was taken.
  • blessedtobefit
    blessedtobefit Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    You look incredible!! It just goes to show that no matter where we all start, we can do it! You are proof that with dedication and hard work you can transform your life!! WAY TO GO!! I know I speak for everyone on this site...WE ARE SO PROUD OF YOU!!!! :smile:
  • ilike2moveit
    ilike2moveit Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing the pics. You don't even look like the same person. I've been worried about sagging skin when I'm finished with my weight loss and your skin looks great! It was very encouraging to me.
  • oregonlady
    oregonlady Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing the pics. You don't even look like the same person. I've been worried about sagging skin when I'm finished with my weight loss and your skin looks great! It was very encouraging to me.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    lol
    my skin is awful. it ripples down now.:cry:
    but i the pic, i'm streaching:happy: :happy:
  • oregonlady
    Options
    PICT0079.jpg

That's the most recent one I have. I need to get some new ones up because my arms and my legs are a lot more toned since I have been doing all the Jillian Michaels' workouts plus a lot of kickboxing workouts. I've probably lost about ten lbs. since that picture was taken.

dare i say this w/out u thinking i'm weird?:noway:
    no prob, i am weird.:tongue::tongue:
    it would be great to see more current pic u wearing less clothes, or at least w/out a jacket on!:laugh: :laugh:
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options

dare i say this w/out u thinking i'm weird?:noway:
    no prob, i am weird.:tongue::tongue:
    it would be great to see more current pic u wearing less clothes, or at least w/out a jacket on!:laugh: :laugh:

Need to get another digital camera :explode: so I can get some pics taken. That one was taken the morning before I left on a trip to Daytona Beach for Bike Week...that jacket is part of my motorcycle leathers, so that's why it looks a bit like something Evel Knievel would wear!
  • jolinemariem
    jolinemariem Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    congrats to you! you look great definently encouragement
  • applepie
    applepie Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    That is quite an accomplishment! Very awesome! Congrats to you on this achievement. :D WHOHOOOO to you! :smile:
  • oregonlady
    Options
    That is quite an accomplishment! Very awesome! Congrats to you on this achievement. :D WHOHOOOO to you! :smile:
    is that u in your pic? :noway: your pants?:noway:
    that is incrediable!!!

:flowerforyou: thank you for the compliment.
  • ucaminax
    ucaminax Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You just remotivated me!! :smile: I fell off the wagon after loosing internet access for a few weeks but now I am back. I needed that motivation today-Thank you! You look like you are about 25 years old!!! I am almost 38, having given birth to my first child 6 months ago, and sometimes look in the mirror, thinking I will never look good again, even if I loose all of the weight. And your advice was really nice, to love our present lives as much as we can. You have reminded me that there is no quick fix, and that true fitness will not be a destination, rather it is all about the journey. You have been sticking with it for 8 years! Thank you so much for sharing!:flowerforyou:
    Kate

WOW!!!!!

Thanks so much for sharing it with us. It really gives us hope that we can become fabulous, just like you have!!!!!!!
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    Um.....yeah...WOW!!! I am very encouraged that you look that good in a bikini after weighing as much as you did!!! THAT TOTALLY ROCKS!!!! I hope my body looks as good as your's when I get the weight off :laugh: Ok...Now, you have encouraged me to buy an absolutely fabulous little bikini for motivation :smile:
    Awesome work girl!! You look amazing!!! :drinker:
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    You look totally awesome in a bikini!!!! You can not tell you were 240 pounds..........ever!
    I am absolutely stunned that those 2 pics are of the same person! I don't think I'll ever wear a bikini again, but you give me hope for a biking and a pair of board shorts:laugh: Well done!!!!!well done !!!!!!!ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!!!!!:wink::wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

i'm still am in denial, but i am living proof.:huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:
    we need to lose the lbs slowly and carefully.:cry::cry: :cry: :cry:
    fad diets dont work.
    over 8 yrs have passed and i'm still yet to reach a goal!
    man, i envy those people that "succeed" in less time.

but i eat to excess some days.
    but exercise most every day.
    i feel happy w/ all my healthy choices.
    and anger at outright naughty choices.

if someone asked me for advise, (:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh::laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: )
    i'd tell them to love their present life as best they can!

i love u all on MFP!!!!:love::love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
  • kelligirl
    kelligirl Posts: 210
    Options

i was suddenly in total control of my life:happy: and the lives of my children.:happy:

Therein lies our answer. The control of our life. Embrace it! Thank you, thank you. You were the motivation I needed today as well. Amazing transformation. :flowerforyou:
  • Queenie000
    Queenie000 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations. Extremely motivating for me, because i look like the first picture and it is hard to believe that through lots and lots of hard work i can end up looking like you do in the 2nd pic. I am just starting out, so this is such great motivation.
    Thank you for sharing, and congratulations!!!!
  • Kristi82
    Kristi82 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    AMAZING CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • fantasygirl
    Options
    Your post brought tears to my eyes.
    What an amazing transformation - you look beautiful and are a true inspiration.:heart:
  • BABYLILAC
    BABYLILAC Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    WOW WOW WOW
  • mkwood10
    mkwood10 Posts: 428
    Options
    Wow.......... you look AWESOME!!!
  • Man_loosing_weight
    Options
    All I can say i well done....:flowerforyou:
  • sheofthesea
    sheofthesea Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    You look so incredibly good and you give me hope. Thank you!
  • AmerDamer
    AmerDamer Posts: 9
    Options
    Congrats! You look great & your smile on your face shows how you feel! What an accomplishment! I have a similar amount of weight to lose & seeing your pics is a real motivator for me - thanks!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!