Yay for everybody
  • LPNlauren
    LPNlauren Posts: 27
    Options
    Way to go! Very focused and motivated by your story
  • weaverc
    weaverc Posts: 158
    Options
    OMG you look crazy amazing!!!!!! You are such an inspiration to all the people on MFP.
  • wanttobnshape
    Options
    congrats you look great:bigsmile:
  • alligator1970
    Options
    OMG you look terrrific. What a difference and I know you feel so much better. I wish my sister could see this. She is at a stage where she says she will never be able to loss her weight and I know she can she just lacks total will power. I have two sisters. One is my twin and mostly we have alwasy been pretty thin. I was always the thinnest. Rail thin really. To thin. But over the years I had put on about 35 pounds. I hated myself. So in January I started working hard and have lost 20 pounds. So now my older sister is back to feeling sorry for herself etc. She liked it when I was gaining and she did not have to feel so bad about herself. Well i just keep telling her that she can do it but she insist there is no way she could lose it....you prove you can...you just have to work hard....:smile:
  • MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    That is amazing Oregonlady!! You look absolutely fabulous :heart:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    HOLY SMOKES, YOU ARE HOT!!!
    You look FANTASTIC!
  • RecliningFigure
    RecliningFigure Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration! I can't believe my eyes but you've given me hope. I've been told that because I've had quite a belly for so long, that even if I was to lose weight, I would have extra skin hanging. How did you do it? How did you lose the weight, and keep the skin tight? You look marvelous, baby. wow-wow-wow!
  • wannabethinner
    Options
    :noway: WOOO HOOO just amazing!!!
  • Deedles
    Deedles Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Day-um! You look amazing!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    WOW, You look great and congrats on the 100 pounds, that is just awesome!!!!!!!!!!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • oregonlady
    oregonlady Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    hello friends:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    i just got back from a short camping trip where i threw all caution to the wind.
    regained 5 of the lbs i've been working so hard to lose and literally HATING MYSELF for letting myself do that.:cry::cry:

but many people comented in this post while i was away and it made me feel a bit better about myself to read your uplifting words.:wink:

thank you:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • oregonlady
    Options
    You are an inspiration! I can't believe my eyes but you've given me hope. I've been told that because I've had quite a belly for so long, that even if I was to lose weight, I would have extra skin hanging. How did you do it? How did you lose the weight, and keep the skin tight? You look marvelous, baby. wow-wow-wow!

thank you:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    i hate to admit it, but i have a lot of hanging skin! my daughter enjoys "playing" w/ it :tongue: and ohhhing and awwwing. :laugh: :cry: :laugh:

my skin looks tight in that pic cause i'm streaching out.:tongue::tongue:
    try it! it works!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    oregonlady -
    You're amazing!
    Thank you for sharing your success.
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • shaleah77
    shaleah77 Posts: 89
    Options
    Look the He!! out Valerie Bertinelli!!!!!!!!!!!

As amazing as her transformation has been........YOU! Definitely have her beat!!!!! :love: :flowerforyou:
  • oregonlady
    Options
    Look the He!! out Valerie Bertinelli!!!!!!!!!!!

As amazing as her transformation has been........YOU! Definitely have her beat!!!!! :love: :flowerforyou:

ooooooooooooooooooooo i am tickled pink by your comment!:smile::smile:
    growing up, valerie was my role/goal model!:noway: :noway:

thank you:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • shaleah77
    shaleah77 Posts: 89
    Options
    You are MOST welcome. And, I really want you to know, that was honestly the first thing that popped into my mind when I saw your before and after photo.

Keep up the awesome work! :flowerforyou:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Va-va-va-voom!! :love:

You look fabulous!! :smokin:
  • 4mricandy
    4mricandy Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Looking good, Oregon lady!!!:
  • oregonlady
    Options
    :flowerforyou: thank you for the compliments ya all.:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

i have been at this weight for months now and it gets pretty discouraging cause i want to lose more.
    i would like to look as good as i do in pic #2 w/out trying so hard!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!