My DELEATED post from yesterday just because I thanked a cer

Options
Just thought that I would share with the MFP community and staff, since I know that they are reading this along with every other post that is on here, you won't have to worry about me EVER posting on here again. I was unaware of the guidelines when I posted yesterday that I thanked a certain someone and I won't mention it because I will just get deleated again. I have seen things on here that are way more disgusting, offensive, and rude and I don't like it, but I ignore it. So thanks MFP for deleating a post that talked about how great I felt after losing 15 lbs. in 5 weeks, I did feel great but not now. Oh and by the way, I had no idea there were guidelines and if I would have known, I would have read them, but I thank one person and I get deleated but yet people post RUDE jokes and talk about their sexualility openly and other things but yet that's okay. I will just find another way to share with others about my success.

Replies

• SuperMoniMonk
    SuperMoniMonk Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    PRAISE JESUSCHRIST ! Same yesterday, today and always !
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    sneaks in - - - i find that rants generally work better if you don't stress a misspelled word over and over again (deleted) - - - sneaks out
  • maranatha777
    Options
    PRAISE JESUSCHRIST ! Same yesterday, today and always !

AMEN! Before they close/delete this one too :)

Sorry about whatever happened. I agree with you that I have seen some pretty lewd, rude and offensive stuff on here also. I ignore it like you do. It's sad however when you can't even say you are a Christian without the post getting locked or deleted.
  • QueenJayJay
    QueenJayJay Posts: 1,139
    Options
  • Resalyn
    Resalyn Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    :frown:
  • maranatha777
    Options
    sneaks in - - - i find that rants generally work better if you don't stress a misspelled word over and over again (deleted) - - - sneaks out

Making snarky comments to provoke a person isn't very nice either. Some people spell better than others, I'm sure that you aren't perfect either.
  • HOTTMESSYGIRL
    Options
    Posting that you aren't going to post anymore. :drinker:

P.S. Guidelines? Home page of the forums.

Boy, you just seem to be spreading your cheer everywhere.. Are you the mfp bully?
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    Wait, what?
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options

come on, y'all. Some people are fun to poke at, but I think he was being sincere. Could we maybe ease up a tad?
  • bulletprooff
    Options
    I'm not sure what this post is about, but I sure do wish I knew.
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,732 Member
    Options
    Just thought that I would share with the MFP community and staff, since I know that they are reading this along with every other post that is on here, you won't have to worry about me EVER posting on here again. I was unaware of the guidelines when I posted yesterday that I thanked a certain someone and I won't mention it because I will just get deleated again. I have seen things on here that are way more disgusting, offensive, and rude and I don't like it, but I ignore it. So thanks MFP for deleating a post that talked about how great I felt after losing 15 lbs. in 5 weeks, I did feel great but not now. Oh and by the way, I had no idea there were guidelines and if I would have known, I would have read them, but I thank one person and I get deleated but yet people post RUDE jokes and talk about their sexualility openly and other things but yet that's okay. I will just find another way to share with others about my success.
    Why swear off on ever posting again now that you know the guidelines?
  • NMJosephs
    NMJosephs Posts: 185
    Options
    Josh - You keep up the fantastic work. Losing weight is hard, and you can do all things in Christ.

Keep going and don't let these message boards get you down!
  • p0pr0cksnc0ke
    p0pr0cksnc0ke Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    aw...

here

Care-Bear-Hugs-being-nice-133507_419_327.gif
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options

Boy, you just seem to be spreading your cheer everywhere.. Are you the mfp bully?

You seem to be following me around. Are you the mfp stalker?

SO NOMINATED....

WINNING
    so wait we can vote dudes too?
  • maggcat
    maggcat Posts: 3
    Options
    This is the first post I've read on MFP and it fills me with mirth and joy.
  • HeatherShrinking
    HeatherShrinking Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    That's what the group area is for. Find a group that follows whoever you want to thank and feel free to thank all you want there.
  • MommaToFour
    MommaToFour Posts: 106
    Options
    I saw all that happen and thought it was a bunch of crap, as well! Shocking, really! It's a shame how so much "trash" is acceptable yet you can't mention Jesus Christ? I read these boards daily and the amount of rudeness...perversion...degrading remarks people make to others is ridiculous...but, apparently somehow acceptable!
  • PeeTeePee
    PeeTeePee Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    A link to the Guidelines is at the foot of every page on MFP afaik.
  • maranatha777
    Options
    The problem is that people can't act like adults and actually encourage one another instead of bringing them down. I guess it helps some people feel better about themeselves to make rude comments and bully someone about something.
  • ItsMeRebekah
    ItsMeRebekah Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    they deleted that?
    wow why ?
This discussion has been closed.