Peyton Manning :(

Options

Replies

• Glovesave3373
    Glovesave3373 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    PEYTON MANNING TO.... THE WASHINGTON REDSKINS, TENNESSE TITANS OR DARE I SAY... MIAMI DOLPHINS... WHERE IT IS WARM AND COMFORTABLE TO PLAY.

ACTUALLY I THINK HE WILL END UP ON TV... NOT PLAYING... SITTING OUT AT LEAST 1 MORE YEAR TO LET THE FUSED BONE HEAL.... MY SISTER HAD THE SAME PROCEDURE DONE AND SHE ISN'T GETTING HIT BY 300LB FOOTBALL PLAYERS.... AND SHE HAS TO SELL HER MOTOR BOAT CAUSE OF THE POUNDING THE BOAT TAKES ON THE WAVES... HAD TO SELL HER MOTORCYCLE CAUSE SHE COULD NO LONGER TURN HER HEAD FAR ENOUGH TO SEE LEFT AND RIGHT....

SORRY BUT... PEYTON MANNING SHOULD RETIRE.... THAT WAY HE WILL ALWAYS BE REMEMBERED A COLT ICON, A WINNER AND A SUPERBOWL CHAMPION!!!! NOT A LAST IMAGE OF HIM LYING ON THE TURF AFTER SOME ROOKIE CORNER BACK HITS HIM BLINDSIDE LATE AND SNAP GOES THE FUSE IN HIS NECK...
  • memcd911
    memcd911 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I personally wish the Mannings would just disappear.
  • tnvolsfan74
    tnvolsfan74 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I would personally like to see him come back to Tennessee! We do :heart: Peyton here in TN. However, I don't think Bud will get the checkbook out any time soon. :grumble:
  • Skeels
    Skeels Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    I just Pray that Redskins do not get him................................
  • weightloss12345678
    weightloss12345678 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    he made the team but time to retire
  • sphonani
    sphonani Posts: 13
    Options
    Some of us would love to see him come to AZ C A R D I N A L S. Possibly bring what Kurt Warner did as an older veteran QB. *fingers crossed*
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    For what it's worth for the Colts fans on here, I got to know Andrew Luck and his family during his senior year of high school in Houston (because of my job, not because I'm super special). They are great people, and I think Colts fans will see a lot of similarities between Luck and Manning in terms of their leadership. They are both highly intelligent, driven men of character who happen to be great football players. If you're looking for another franchise QB who learns quickly, works hard, and will be a responsible member of the community, I think y'all are in a great position.
  • Kristen0526
    Kristen0526 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    i would love for the eagles to grab him and get rid of vick. not happening though.

I agree whole-heartedly!!! Bring him to Philly!! I've been a Peyton fan forever and would love to see him as an Eagle!!! Our team would finally get out of this rut we are in! And while we're at it, let's get rid of Andy too. He's way overdue to leave. Maybe next year...
  • Kat5343
    Kat5343 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I'm an Indy girl...and I am gonna miss him.... =0(
  • grinch031
    grinch031 Posts: 1,679
    Options
    I would like to see Peyton in Washington. They used to be my team many years ago. Thank goodness for the Ravens though.
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    I would like to see Peyton in Washington. They used to be my team many years ago. Thank goodness for the Ravens though.

The Ravens are like my girl on the side! Cowboys are my #1 (so naturally, I HATE the skins), but since half my family lives in Baltimore, I love me some Ravens :)
  • firstnamekaren
    firstnamekaren Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    The Chiefs!! Lord knows we could use him!!!
  • runnermel
    runnermel Posts: 278
    Options
    Dallas Cowboys. They should trade up in the draft and get RGIII, but they should sign Peyton first. That way RGIII get's to wait a few years and develop his skills while Peyton leads the team. ROMO NEEDS TO GO

this would make me soooooooo happy!!
  • 1WorkoutAtATime
    Options
    The only Peyton I care about is my friends daughter.

She now works at hooters.

:laugh:
  • Coolhand1969
    Coolhand1969 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    I am definitely a Colts fan but a Peyton Manning fan more. I am truly heartbroken and don't know how to continue on with being a Colt fan. I just wish him the best and will cheer him on no matter where he goes.:cry:

Well, it's the best thing for the Colts AND Manning... So I'm going to be able to keep being a Colts fan, as well as cheer on Manning wherever he goes (unless he's playing the Colts).
  • fj211
    fj211 Posts: 95
    Options
    Too many of you are assuming Manning is 100%. Personally, I'd rather see him retire than watch him be carried off the field in stretcher.

But it is sad to see a successful era end. We've seen it in Pittsburgh this year when they released Hines Ward.
  • Rav3nfan
    Rav3nfan Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I know the Ravens have no interest in him. I'm sure he'll undergo many physicals given the serious nature of his neck problem(s).
  • gaberieger
    Options
    I can't believe that Peyton Manning will no longer be an Indianapolis Colt :(

Just curious what team would you like to see him go to??
    I'm thinking DC or Arizona. And it would not surprise me one bit if Denver went after him. Tebow-Time is great and all... but the fact still remains, he is a horrible QB.

2vmujnm.jpg
    (from Adam S. post)
  • gameovergt
    gameovergt Posts: 502
    Options
    NFL is all about business
  • fj211
    fj211 Posts: 95
    Options
    The Chiefs!! Lord knows we could use him!!!

Chiefs stumbled badly by giving Cassel all that money. He's not a great QB---any stiff could look good with NE's team. I think Matt Flynn from GB would be a much better gamble by a team than Cassel ever was .