New and looking for supportive friends :)

Options
Hi all, I am new to the app and the community and I am in need of some supportive friends who WILL NOT judge my food and exercise habits and who will move and push me to do better. I have ALOT of weight to lose and could use some internet friends to be supportive and to chat with :)

Replies

• stjeanmama
    stjeanmama Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey I just joined yesterday and am pretty much in same place. Just moved here 6 months ago, 40+lbs over weight, not good at making time for myself. would love a "hoping to stick to this buddy". ;0)
  • docmenon83
    Options
    hi
    have joined the community today....seems to be a great way to lose the excess baggage
    am 102 kgs...plan to get down to 75...so am a long way away...n plan to keep to it...
    so i would love to have someone going thru the same process for support
  • Labriska
    Labriska Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    you can add me welcome and you can do it
  • debv17
    debv17 Posts: 3
    Options
    I just joined two days ago and would also love some non-judgmental friends
  • sarafit926
    sarafit926 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'd love to add you. I just started and also need a non-judgmental and motivating friend!
  • megandanielle2513
    megandanielle2513 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You can add me! :) love new friends :)
  • cyndi2012
    cyndi2012 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    New friends are great ;) add me too!
  • Sharadust
    Sharadust Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Needing support also, add me.

18834817.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • Jinjin032
    Options
    Hi, I started on the 20th of Feb. I will support you anyway I can.:glasses:
  • mariuch11
    mariuch11 Posts: 24
    Options
    I would love to buddy up with you :)
  • mariuch11
    mariuch11 Posts: 24
    Options
    I would love to be buddies with you :) I'll friend request you
    Hey I just joined yesterday and am pretty much in same place. Just moved here 6 months ago, 40+lbs over weight, not good at making time for myself. would love a "hoping to stick to this buddy". ;0)
  • Peppychristian
    Peppychristian Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Add me. I will do my best to encourage and you don't have to worry about me judging.
  • ginaa66
    ginaa66 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Gina. I just joined and really want to meet some supportive friends too! I am a 45 year old mom of two and want to really lose weight and get healty! Would love to chat !
  • Neondg
    Neondg Posts: 5
    Options
    I am also looking for buddy's to team up with!
  • ThorneDust
    ThorneDust Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm new too. Well really I joined in Jan but I haven't really been here and using it. Will add you. I'm looking for the same!
  • Fionafive5
    Fionafive5 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I get that completely. We all have good and bad days and sometimes you just want to hear that it will be better tomorrow. I love to cheer people on and help however I can. I have been on this journey for about a year and know that every day is another fresh start. I'd be happy to support you in your journey :)
  • shannonshay1
    shannonshay1 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I am in neef of support as well, add me.
  • queenB20
    queenB20 Posts: 4
    Options
    I'm all about being honest with myself about what/how much I'm eating ...even if it goes over my cals for the day, I track it! I could use the support too! sending a friend request :)
  • shanshepard
    shanshepard Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    hi i am new also .. always glad ot have new friends ...
  • ellesoul
    ellesoul Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I've been using the tracker for awhile on my phone, but just discovered this community... would love to have some support! Please add me!