Any Longhairs?

Options
FionaNiConnor
FionaNiConnor Posts: 90 Member
Hello, folks.

I'm curious to see what kind of response I'll get from my fellow Longhairs.

My hair is currently at mid-thigh. Where's yours?

I'm also a member of TLHC; are you?

Replies

• SummerSkier
    SummerSkier Posts: 4,901 Member
    Options
    Wow. what is your secret? I had to cut my hair when I was 17 for school and I have never been able to get it past mid back again. :angry: Would love to see a picture.
  • sandrinamsilva
    sandrinamsilva Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    My longest layer is just below bra level. I am growing it out to donate to Locks of Love come summer time.
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    My longest layer is just below bra level. I am growing it out to donate to Locks of Love come summer time.

Mine is also below bra level, but I don't have layers.
  • marybrry4
    marybrry4 Posts: 12
    Options
    Yeah, I got mine to bra level and donated two 11.5 inch pony tails to Locks of Love. Growing it out again; it's almost to my arm pit.
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    Mine is to my bra strap. I need to get it trimmed!
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    My hair just brushes the top of my breasts. I don't even think this is the longest it has been.
  • sandrinamsilva
    sandrinamsilva Posts: 651 Member
    Options

Mine is also below bra level, but I don't have layers.

I didn't either until my new hairstylist talked me into it. When it's straightened out It looks nice.
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    Mine used to be down to my butt, not because I particularly liked it that way but because my hair grows super quickly, and I was lazy about getting it cut. But I finally accepted the fact that I'm just too short to pull off that length and that I would have to get mine trimmed every 3 to 4 months. It's now about halfway between the top of my shoulder and my elbow.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    I've been growing my hair out for years but have to face the fact that it is just too thin to do that. I end up cutting it just at my chest. I COULD but once it gets past my chest, begins to look very stringy. I wish I had normal-thick hair!
  • millerll
    millerll Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    I'm a long-hair, too. Also a member of TLHC. Mine is just below my backside, but I think I'm at terminal length as I haven't seen much growth in a year or so. I was going for the knees, but............
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Nope.....Bald eagle! Errr just realized we are not talking about the same thing. This is awkward
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    Nope.....Bald eagle! Errr just realized we are not talking about the same thing. This is awkward

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :flowerforyou:
  • KaraP18
    KaraP18 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Mine is to my butt.
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Below the bra band
    Bald everywhere else :blushing:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    My hair is not quite mid back. When I was a teenaager I had waist length hair. I might try to let it grow that long again. I think long hair is so pretty.
  • Tiggerrick
    Tiggerrick Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    My hair was past my shoulderblades, then I asked a friend to TRIM it .... She cut up to my shoulders...:sad:
    Well, I was the dumbass that gave her the scissors and comb :grumble:
    Growing it back out.
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    I am bald. :wink:
  • FionaNiConnor
    FionaNiConnor Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hi, everyone! Oh, some fun responses in here.

I have my very valid reservations about Locks of Love, but I don't want to get all huffy about them in this forum. Let's just say I get very vocal when someone says to me "Oh, your hair is beautiful! Why don't you donate it to Locks of Love?"

I'll post a photo soon.
  • klynn08
    klynn08 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I chopped mine off last august and I want it long again. Thats incredible mid thigh! I usually like mine just past my boobs in front
  • KayteeBear
    KayteeBear Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    Yay LHC!!! :D Nice to see some of you folks here. :)

Mine is down to the bottom of my butt (classic) and has been for a year or two. I was hoping to get to knee. But oh well. In a few months I plan on chopping it all off and getting rid of the henna (like going the longest of chin length, possibly cutting all but a few inches off) and then regrowing...take care of my hair from the beginning and try to get to knee.